Thanks for the event!

SomeGuy

Thanks for the event everybody! Aside from my feet being completely fonged from walking around in those boots all weekend I'm very satisfied and I had a great time. I hope to see you all in April at the Seattle event and again at the Oregon event!

I would like to echo Nick's appreciation! :D

My back is killing me and my throwing arm is still sore despite not throwing many spells, but the event was totally worth it. Thanks to the Oregon staff for running a great game (with costuming and props that made me envious), thanks to the myriad NPCs for making the game world feel fluid and alive, and thanks to all of the PCs that attended for making the game entertaining when Staff and NPCs were busy. :) I can't wait to see you all in the near future.

This was a great event, I had an absolute blast. The staff did a great job of keeping all of us (npc's) occupied and entertained, as well as feeding us great meals. The PC's were very patient with the horde of new NPC's, so thanks to all of you, as well.

~Joe (The Bureaucrat)

that was argueably my best event for me thus far. I haven't had more fun than that yet, btu I have had some event that were a little more "epic". thanks to everyone who came, you all were awesome. also, special note of approvial to the barkskin dryad who we (npc's as orc's) poisoned with a halunegenic drink. that was great roleplay, and clever too. anyways thanks again to all you pc's for dealing with our ratling shinnanigans. (btw, I was the boy ratling with the long hair, the one who accompanied the injured kid to the hospital)

-jordan

I just wanted to thank everyone from coming. That was the largest overall showing we've had in a few years. I'm so glad to see people interested in coming back. The next event is April 30-May 2nd. It's at Silver Falls Ranches which is a very different dynamic as all the PCs stay in the same building. It sounds far away but it's really not that much more of a drive from Seattle as Goldendale. I hope to see you all there!

Thanks again for another great event! I have a wonderful time, despite getting very little sleep. It was so different to have so many newer PCs, NPCs, or otherwise rarely seen people there! It was great! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

I remain impressed with the resolution to the dark elf paintings plot line. Sure, I hadn't been in on it that long but how it ended was fantastic. Everyone's costumes were just beautiful, as always, and Jimmy made a great Prince.

I'm still processing all the new info and happenings from this last weekend and I'm certainly looking forward to the next game.

~Carmen

Does anyone know what the final count for players was (PC's and NPC's)?

Back