Thanks through the Mysts

Shin

Artisan
To One and All who braved the Mysts to bring much need supplies to The Maelstrom:
You have my endless thanks.

Each and every one of you braved the Mysts of the Maelstrom; risking Body and Spirit in the face of Wretched and Nameless foes.

Your choice to do this has doubtlessly saved the Maelstrom in more ways than one. It demonstrates the spirit and strength of character few possess and fewer still exemplify. Each of you, stand as Exemplars.

I am proud to have stood with each of you in this and honored by your deeds.

This would not have been possible without all of your aid. To each of you I owe a debt on behalf of those I serve. Though none of this would have been possible without all of your involvement, it was from the actions and dedication of Squire Frank of Acarthia that all of this took shape.

Frank, you stand as first among equals. Without your understanding, drive and dedication none of this would have come to fruition. You are a credit to your people and a savior to my own.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To those that have aided the Maelstrom:

Let your actions show that there is nothing that is beyond us if we strive towards it as One. Let All of Fortannis know what miracles you've wrought. And what more you can bring forth.

In Service and Gratitude
By my Hand

Squire Shin Shanshi
House of the Zodiac

In truth this was not possible without the assistance of others.

-The group of adventurers who answered the call and worked to find supplies.
-The Lamplight Guild utilized their extensive connections to gather a bulk of the supplies.
-The citizenry of Acarthia for making the time to speak with us and offer supplies they could to make this endeavor possible.
-The Ducal Household for giving us a secure location for over a month to store & stage supplies while they were gathered.
-The Adventurers and Courts whom were present in New Acarthia in November whom worked tirelessly after days of harrowing fights to package and deliver the supplies to the mist entrance.
-Frigg, Knox, Alis, Vira, Abtus, Puck, Azarel, Faren, Skeld, Sir Yarrow, and Baroness Elavir whom dropped everything last minute to brave entering the Maelstrom when we encountered a logistical issue.
-Everyone Squire Shin assembled to assist delivering these supplies through the mists. I hope to thank you all personally on an instance where we have more time to relax.

You have my respect and gratitude for your assistance in helping those of other lands through the mists be fed, clothed, and have the medicine they needed.

Frank
Squire in Service to His Excellency, Baron Eldred Morningtide of Tiatar

Son,
By the sound of your voice, you have had a substantial victory in the Maelstrom.

I look forward to hearing the story, should you be in the lands near Cereopolis in a few days.

-Z

It was an honor to bring much needed assistance to such a troubled land.

-Durnic Daeron

Back