That Earth Magic Group

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greeting!

I am curious if the Adventurers of Atupal have had a chance to figure out if you were going to establish that Earth Guild or whatever you plan to call it. Last time Adlao and I spoke it sounded like you all had something figured out. If you have, I would be happy to finance the construction of a building where study is to be had. I of course would require some errands to be run for partial compensation but it's nothing major!

If this is something that interest you I'd just like to know what you'll refer to this guild as and who's all in it; for reference purposes and all.

I look forward to seeing what you do, or don't do. Either way is fine.

Yours,
Veronica Silver, Speaker of the Dead
Royal Court Healer of Rosen

Last edited:
Veronica,

I cannot speak for what information Adlao has. However, Willem and I have recently obtained a parcel of land and are looking to develop an adventurers hall within those lands. A sort of home base for adventuring members of the Earth and Celestial guilds.

Willem and I could work to identify potential Earth Guild leadership, or whoever would like to take that mantel.

Would we be able to meet with you this coming market to discuss financing and other logistical concerns?

Well Met,

Guildmaster Franz Firebrand

Last edited:
I'll be in for Breakfast, though I was more interested in this charter being held on Atupal, unless I misheard.
Also I believe I have a semi-answer to a previous Adlao question regarding origin of magic I'd be happy to discuss in person as well.

People just need to wake up in time,

Veronica.

Last edited:
Adlao,

Do you have an idea of who will be interested, that way perhaps you can make them aware of this meeting. Lovely.

Franz- We can discuss as well.

Veronica

Back