The Apothecary's Apothecary

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Hello Adventures and visitors, I am once again setting out to meet your production needs. I have open slots for the creation of superior equipment and mundane adventuring equipment. Reach out to me if you need anything.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

Hello Adventures and visitors, I am once again setting out to meet your production needs. I have open slots for the creation of superior equipment and mundane adventuring equipment. Reach out to me if you need anything.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III of his clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary
I could use a refill of my weakness & Enfeable contact Poisons -or- Potions I typically don't seek them out, and use what I find. But last market gathering we encountered a lot of people and things with typical metabolism. So the poison was of added value to various encounters... but now I don't have much left.

I'm skilled to apply either equally to fulfill the need, so whatever discipline or combination is cost effective for you, and to balance among other requests of adventuring gear or superior equipment.

I might have additional Herbs to contribute, I will need to see what remains after creating another Terminate Quill.

Shen,

I have 3 weakness gels and 6 enfeeble gels in stock, do you want more than this? With enough warning I can make plenty more.

I have 3 weakness gels and 6 enfeeble gels in stock, do you want more than this? With enough warning I can make plenty more.

that amount of gels (or potions) should last me the market... assuming the Shard doesn't take a left and I need more...

Back