The bounty of the land

squeegee

Scholar
I need an order of the finest meats for the feast in March. I require a bounty of the greatest and most succulent of game from the area. Who will supply me with this order? I require at least ten stone of pure meat. I'm willing to pay handsomely for it. Please have it delivered by the third week of the third month of this year.

- A humble chef, Ahkefh

Ahkefh,

What a most fortuitous occasion! You are having a feast! Whenever a feast is thrown, no one considers the poor chef's who have to cook it, and most likely they expect you to cook it all yourself! I am a chef of some skill, who is looking for some honest work on my travels through Gaden, and would like to offer my services to you in exchange for lodging and a good meal.

In addition, no feast is complete without ale! I also happen to be a brewer of fine ales, and if interested, would be willing to sell some to further honor your feast!

I look forward to your reply!

- McGregor, the short order cook and brewmaster

Chef Ahkefh & Brewmaster McGregor,

As I am traveling into the area on business, I would be much interested in trying some of Ale's while attending this feast which you speak of, and would much appreciate a list of what will be available & their costs so that I may budget accordingly. And if possible, I would also like to arrange for some small space for a brief time to offer my wares to your fellow townsmen.

Respectfully yours,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Traveling Smith

Back