The cat came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
A breeze stirs the woods several days out of Parsons Breach, a dappled shadow lets out a soft sigh of contentment from behind some brush.
A sudden chittering followed by an angry hiss breaks the silence of the peacefull day.
"What?! Bedamns beastie I should have eaten you when I first laid eyes upon thee!" Harlequin growled, "you and your mate have uses but you push my patience! I heard what he did in Bunins palace! Dont think her soft heart will forever save you!"
More chittering filled the woods.
"The path was open silly creature, of course I heard the havoc!" she said laughinly, "all that does is wear her down and shes your saviour so maybe tell your wee friend to watch himself hmm? Communicating this way works up a mighty hunger..." she trailed off and snapped her teeth an inch from the cage.
Yet more chittering interspersed by low growls and hisses continues for several minutes.
"Yes, I will head back and help, yes I know I wont be there in time for a tryst and no, I wont eat the damned beastie!" Harlequin glared off in the direction of Parsons Breach. "Well, maybe this time I'll find something..." she says quietly to herself as she scales the nearest tree looking for a likely branch to lay out on and enjoy the last of the days sun.

"Hail human!" is yelled across a bridge in the woods, "Are you the one called Kiara?"

"Well met! I am she, you would be Harlequin?" Kiara yells back nodding at the Saar

Harlequin smiles widely, "I am, I see Bunin left you for some festival, faire or such." and laughs. "Always into something that one!" and shakes her head.
"Come, we have a few days left of travel before we reach Parsons Breach, if you travel human slow."

Bunin and Kiara (Belinda) approved this message before posting <3

Our intrepid adventurers hear a rustling in the woods off to their left, and the sound of deadfall snapping and cracking. As they both stand at the ready, prepared for whatever may come, Garridan stumbles out of the woods, looking a little ragged. "Hah! I knew I would find the road again! Well met ladies, a pleasure to run into you two on the road back to Parson's."

Hearing a sound to the left of the road, Keara immediately reaches for her sword, but before she can draw a familiar face emerges. "GARRIDAN you scared the bejebus out of me. Do you want to feel the edge of my new sword?" Laughing at the situation, she moved to her gypsy friend and gave him a big hug. Stepping back, she picked a few stray leaves off his shoulder. "Three traveling companions is better than two. Easier to post watch! I'm glad to have you along."

Slinging her pack, Keara turned north to begin the trek back to Parson's Breach.

"Keara, your not looking so good..." Harlequin says as she stops the band of adventureers. "You should stop and rest here while Garridan and I continue on. We're nearly there, we'll send back someone for you." she continues as she pulls them off into the bush.
"Here," and she motions to the small clearing they have found themselves in, "You know how to stay out of sight, rest here until someone returns for you. I dont want you to do worse damage to yourself by pressing on..... besides that your not much good in a fight right now, kinda a target.... sorry lady." the big cat says and shrugs.
"Trust me, your safer here like this waiting, we'll make noise as we leave to draw anythings attention in these woods while you lay low."

Yeah, we will need your skills soon enough best to take a rest here. We'll get things prepped back at Parson's for your arrival. I have a feeling it's going to get a little hectic soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back