The Disbanding of Natasha's Malice (AKA - Malice)

In accordance with the Law's set forth by Lord Durkious Maximous Bloodrunious, the following will go into effect immediately:

The Mercenary Organization know as Natasha's Malice, or Malice for short, will hence forth be disbanded until the following 3 conditions are met:

1.) At least two Official members of Natasha's Malice are at the same gathering
2.) Two of the Three members of Natasha's Malice decide that Exnostromos Mateo knows EVERYTHING "about the potatoes"
3.) Lord William Cross is not a very nice person

For all of those parties who do NOT know who were the members of the disbanded group Natasha's Malice, here is a list of Official members:

Durk Bloodrune - AKA Lord Durkious Maximous Bloodrunious
Kaine DuLashen - AKA The Guy in the Woods
The Lord William Cross - AKA IS a Very Nice Person

The Unofficial Member list of the disbanded group Natasha's Malice include:

Exnostromos Mateo - AKA Your Friendly Neighboorhood Dagron

If there are any questions regarding the Law's set forth by Lord Durkious Maximous Bloodrunious, please see him in person.

Durk

PS - Malice "disbanded" like 3 years ago, I'm just making it official cause everyone thinks we are still together

I am a very nice person. What happened to your name? There are far too many letters in your name now. It borders on ridiculous.

Also, I do not know if Ex knows "EVERYTHING about the potatoes" but he sure is creepy. Not that "creepy" is bad per say, just a little strange. All I am saying is, if the guy is around I would like lots of lighting options. You know?

I am a very nice person. I'll be seeing you soon my friend. I want to meet all your new friends. We can all get together and do things.

Who told you I was not a very nice person?

William Cross
Very Nice Person

And also, don't say "broke up". That's going to give people the impression that we were all "together" and that's just creepy.

But not creepy in the Ex way. Creepy in a whole other way.

William Cross

Dear The Lord William Cross,

I have since changed my original posting. You are correct, you are a nice person. I believe it was Jehan who said you were not a nice person. Blame him as I usually blame him for most things that go wrong. Also, I changed the "broke up" to "disbanded" to rid us of the "creepys".

My friends would like to meet you as well. See you soon.

Durk

So does this mean that my application to join is not going to be processed?

Bob the Blacksmith

Awwww.... I tried, Jehan!!!!!

Bob, your application will be accepted once the "one time fee" of all the gasses you ever create, ever, is deposited into my hands.

I honestly had no clue who was or wasn't in Malice. I appologize Durk for any misunderstanding. I didn't even know Malice was a mercenary group. I just got told it was a group of adventurers. Again I appologize for any misunderstanding I may have caused by referring to anybody as the wrong people.

TadRon

hee hee I have absolutely no idea what all you guys were talking about, but it was entertaining. Thanks - I needed that!

Bob - are you thinking of leaving HoG???

Naie

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

No need to apologize, TadRon!!!! This post was more to show the people of (new?) Prath-Moore two things:

1.) Malice is disbanded until William Cross and I are at the same gathering and will become disbanded as soon as we leave said gathering.
2.) Durk is, in fact, completely insane.

Durk

But insane can be really fun! I would fight by Durk any day of the week!

TadRon

Dark Elves? Really?

Honestly?

Wouldn't the best idea be to just give them what they want and find a new place to live?

Forgive me, I know not of Dark Elf culture, I know only that their sticks a pointy and sharp. Also, most Dark Elves are really good at using their sharp, pointy sticks.

Also, they are as black as Ex's innermost spirit, which makes them so very hard to see in the twilight hours they do so enjoy.

I am scared.

Hold me closer Exnostromos. Count the Dark Elves on the rooftop.

William Cross
Forgetter of all things Combat Exclusive

Back