The Doors Shudder

Lurin

Duke
They will open, but time grows short as the cursed are close to breaking through. Should they breach these halls, the sphere will be forever lost to them, this I promise.

If you wish the sphere, complete the final eight challenges, and the doors to it's resting place will open. You have until the evening 8 nights from today or my final oath will be upheld.

Face these challenges....

An ancient game master waits to test your strategy, he brings with him an army of golems to face your friends. Strategy may aid your struggle, or it may doom it to failure.

My final construct awaits to challenge your ability to fight, built with flakes from the sphere, beware it's power

Two Great thinkers created twin problems, to each was added a growing threat. Stay calm and focused and complete the puzzle before you fall.

To turn the door in the end you'll need a key not made by me. Gather those that can create to follow in my footsteps as best they can

Those that understand what has value are needed in order to pass a test.

An Army of Creatures hold a puzzle within their heart, in order to solve it you'll have to decide where to start.

Prove the greatness of my race's heritage, to gain advantage and win the day.

- The Voice of the Vault (Clearly dwarven)

Back