The dreams give us more than we know.

jtsquish

The darkness is broken by a campfire coming to life, Kjeld offers seats around the fire and a mug of ale. He starts speaking in a language that most of you have not heard before, but in the dreams you understand what he's saying.

Lots of dreams have come and they've came to us for a reason. I only know of some of them and not many in detail. I offer this fire and these drinks so that you may sit and tell of your dreams. They are powerful and if we share them then the dreams of others may answer questions we didn't know we were asking. If it help I can start with the dream that I had with the help of Akemi.

I went into the dream to find a Shaman of the First People. We found her and she was then the deer of her spirit. She bounded off into the forest around us and the wolf in me couldn't resist the chase. I ran off after her and when we found her she was the Shaman once again. She was looking frightened and then the shadows around us started stretching to life. The trees suddenly became black. Not like they were burnt or without color, but like they themselves were tainted by the moving shadows. Then suddenly everything else was blackness except the Shaman. There was the sound of flesh ripping and then chains came forth from the blackness and wrapped around her. Before we could act she was suddenly and violently yanked into the darkness by those chains.

Akemi said that she sensed no amount of nightmare influencing this dream. I know that some of you have had similar dreams that didn't involve the Shaman and some of you have had dreams that were of mighty storms. I feel these dreams are connected and we may be able to get more information from them if we share them with each other.

Kjeld takes a long sip of his ale and then looks up at you expectantly.

Back