The Event's of the Market Day July 321

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings Fellow Adventurers,

I was unable to attend the most recent market day. Would you please be so kind and advise what happened?

Thank You,
Matron FallingStar

Heres a quick update:
*jonah stone is permantly dead. He died horribly and in great pain
*the panther gaunt has also been defeated
*two olothen lieutenants launched a strike at tympany, they were soundly defeated and killled
*mapping of the planes was done (I don't know much about this)
*there are illithids stealing local goblins. We found one of their caves and learned that they are laying eggs. The adults are somewhere in the caves that once belonged to clan treasure.

Ignathis

Lady FallingStar,
I got to visit Mother Moon again and I did not die this time. Well, I did not die from her this time. That Golem's vengeance was strong. According to Dwarven law apparently, I as a Captain was able to marry Draco and Rosalina, helping Draco to complete his Hearthguard oath. So be that logic the moon let me claim her as my ship at least temporarily to officiate the wedding. And she is in space. So I was captain of a space ship at least for a little while.

We also have a new planer map that will take some research to discover how it works.

Captain Aramis Seablade

Hi I'm Lightning! Its probably not important but we went to the place where death and chaos meet and there was a junk place there. We met junk Master Kevin!

Lightning

Back