The Fallen

Please list the names of our fallen comrades in arms in the Landfall/Battle of Golden Horn and Tarndale/Valley of Ghosts so that I do not miss them. Or corrections so the mason does not make a mistake.
Trillian (gh)
Maxvell De Irons (gh)
Vishkin (gh)
Virid (gh)
Wicked (gh)
Alliccii (gh)
Grimvald of the Heartwolf (gh)
Petra of the Gypsy (gh)
'Squirrel' (gh)
The assorted troops of the Dwarven Kingdom of Chakar (gh)
The Heartwolf Peoples (gh)
The assorted troops of the United Cities (gh)
The Squamata Peoples (gh)
Farseer of the Losua tribe (vg)
Elder Osmond (vg)
Cael Lachdanan(vg)
Yames (vg)
Darien (vg)
Taloryn (vg)
Samuel Mercator (vg)
The many people of the Lasua tribe (vg)
The many people of the various Draxian tribes (vg)
The Dryads of the Valley: (vg)

While unfortunate, Samuel died for use of necromancy. I do not feel comfortable with associating his death with those listed.

Also, forget not the Farseer of the Lasua tribe.

I was not familiar with his clan, but was there not a leader of a tribe or group that died while Markef by Tiberius?

-Zeth

Thank you Zeth.

Snows, if I may ask, what is it you intend to do with these names? Is it your goal to create a monument?

If that is the case, then Allicii as well, please.

-Shin

Yes. The Order of Oakpalm recently acquired an inn on the Golden Horn and will be adding a tribute to these fallen friends.

Draven said:
While unfortunate, Samuel died for use of necromancy. I do not feel comfortable with associating his death with those listed.

There are many of us who feel it is unfortunate to honor Darian as well. That said, Zeth, as it is a monument built by neither of us, I imagine we will both need to simply ignore those names inscribed upon it that we do not personally wish to have recognized.

Snows, I do not know if it would be appropriate for your purposes to list Elder Osmond on your monument? He did not directly die in the fight against the Corrupt, but I doubt the two things were completely unrelated either - he suffered at least one resurrection during our time in the Valley.

-Polare

Thank you Lord Polare. I do want the names of each ally and friend we lost in these battles, whether their passing was direct or indirect.
Wording on the monuments is still being worked upon by Order of Oakpalm.

Back