The Golden Emperium

Sheakhan

Adept
*a voice, cold and disconnected pierces the dreaming*

My brother and I have intentions on visiting the Golden Emperium before the next gather, perhaps these xenophobic cousins of ours will have something of interest to impart...

If any of you have additional requests of us during our visit, we would benefit from assistance with traveling expenses in exchange for our efforts.

Our intent is to leave within the next week.

-Roann

Actually Tantarus, Avaran, and myself went to visit them a few months ago. I'll be scribing the information we learned in the information book by tomorrow night. They didn't know anything about the houses when we asked around though.

Perhaps you asked the wrong questions. Regardless the lack of information sharing and personal curiousity drives this decision.

I've completed adding the facts gathered from our visit to the information book. It's worth a look.

Luke, you mentioned in your story that the king Merriweather the Gallant was killed by a hobling Furious something. Any possibility this was the Hobling Furio?

I noticed that, but didn't get around to asking him. We can ask him at next gather, but I doubt they're the same person. It could be an ancestor though, and he might tell us something good to know about the incident.

Back