The High Ogres of Earthmoot Say This

Poalo

I speak on behalf of The Earthmoot: Those who wait for the return of our mentors: The Twilight Elves

We stay silent for many months after the leaving of our mentors.

We speak now neither out of desire to make new treaties, nor to repair old ties.

We speak because there are innocents in trouble from the scourge of undead and necromancy, and on this common cause we share a bond older than any kingdom.

Some time ago, a new land was brought through The Absence and crashed into our world.

It is a very small land, a mist drenched forest that seems a smaller piece of a much larger land.

This wood has given our undead foe a chance to sweep around and avoid our earthen fortresses entirely.

Their elder, A Kin named Smudge, came to us and asked to evacuate many hundreds of men, women, and children.

Among them, only a handful of warriors remain.

Those who live in this wood are not prepared to fight.

Time is not on our side, for there are only a handful of bells after mid day tomorrow when a host of undead sweep into the forest.

We must hold back undead army from going south and threatening our brothers in Badril's Rest and our friends in the Ansconi's Forest.

We call upon Order of Light in Caldaria to make things happen quickly, and to help these people find safety before the can no longer escape.

Any adventurer who gathers at edge of mist drenched forest will receive gratitude from innocents you are saving, and from me.

Elder Smudge has plan, and she shows promise of enlightenment.

I ask that you listen to her.

Awaiting their Return,
Ulo Sunspeaker
Gatherer of Earthmoot

Ulo Sunspeaker,

I will return as quickly as I can. I am north a bit but I will return quickly now to stand with anyone who will fight.

Fen Rover

Back