The National Game: Alliance Oregon Represent!

kender159

Artisan
Does anyone from this chapter want to organize a group to the Oregon game? Is anyone organizing anything already? Let's plan ahead out loud because I so want to take Little to this game, and I've never wanted Little to be anywhere outside of Oregon before....

Durnic plays in both and would be more than happy to take anyone from the Oregon campaign to the Seattle one.

Just ask him.

Seriously, guys, he's not mean. He just doesn't like wasting words.

Durnic beats Luke when nobody is looking because he hates the color blue. He said he'd kill the Raccoons right in front of him if he ever told anybody. As a warning he killed October the Celestial Adept Raccoon.

As a Celestialist, October was basically asking for it. :p

As a note: The National Game is NOT the Seattle campaign. They do not take place in the same land, and are only tangentially related, the same way Oregon is tangentially related.

As a note: The National Game is NOT the Seattle campaign. They do not take place in the same land, and are only tangentially related, the same way Oregon is tangentially related.
Thank you for this. There was general confusion among some of us PCs as to what was actually happening in that regard.

I suggest a broader announcement. :D

I will discuss disseminating this information more broadly with Ali. She's the head honcho for Nationals, I'm just a plot monkey. Ook Ook.

Normal operating procedure for the National event is that it is not taking place in the same campaign as the Host chapter. This is generally supported by not allowing Ritual Scrolls from any chapter (including the Host chapter) into the National event.

In fact, it would likely be considered non-normal and in need of announcement if the National Event was the same land as the Host.

That said, now that the National Event is 3 months away, it may be a good idea to give Players a heads up on where the Event will take place IG. It may be presented as OOG knowledge, though, because it is entirely possible your characters may not know they are going to be in attendance. :eek:o_O This will be discussed further with Ali.

Seth
National Plot Monkey #4

I will most likely be going, baring any school/dog sitting complications. Having the Oregon event in the same month gets tricky ~.^

I will be attending and should have room to bring someone if they need a ride. I'll be leaving from Tillamook, Oregon.

I will most likely be going, baring any school/dog sitting complications. Having the Oregon event in the same month gets tricky ~.^

WELL THIS SEALS MY DECISION TO PC.

Back