The Preparation of the Greatest Party of the Century

Roff

Artisan
Owner
Minnesota Staff
Marshal
Hello Friends!

Thank you so much for all the assistance in the preparation of this party so far, I was so happy to run into the few of you that I have this last couple of weeks.

As you know you all through the collective actions of those who spoke with me last month have either volunteered or have been volunteered to help make this party the greatest party of the Century, which is a bold statement for those not at the last few. But having thrown some of the grandest parties of the time recently it might look like they just come together flawlessly but there is a TON of work that happens behind the scenes to bring a good party to great and a great party to legendary.

I've been putting in the work lately spreading the news across every kingdom and have secured a wide variety of guests and am thankful for those who have been doing the same but that is not nearly even the beginning as we still need to fully setup this castle which is why I made my way over to take a peek on it today which brings me to my next more challenging point.

As me and Squeee went to check the Castle which sits about 10 minutes into the scar off the forests of the Eastern duchy which I'm happy to bring you too which has been more or less abandoned to the Scar since you know... the Scar I made it up to the castle gates themselves and it was absolutely blasted with locks which kind of makes sense as it has been abandoned for quite some time but as Vaelin started helping to pick down the locks some ugly *** purple ************ with these tentacles on his face just popped up from the ramparts and started throwing **** at us and yelling and summoning?? I don't know it was pretty crazy and then the walls started absolutely swarming with these creatures with too many eyes and mouths and tentacles before Vaelin made us nope out.

So. Instead of coming Saturday morning to get this party setup now I need you all to come Friday night and clear this place out properly for the party on Sunday. Imma going to get a proper invite flyer out here shortly for the party itself but let's keep that part out of it and away from all the others thanks the last thing we need to do is scare off any of the guest there are a ton of people really excited.

So. Friday Night, I'll meet you at the edge of the scar and me or Squee can bring you to the castle, y'all clear out the castle and we can crash there.

Saturday is prep day, and we will setup the party, haul in all the booze, decorate etc.

Then Sunday is the big day, and we can run it from sunup to sunup.

Until then keep spreading the word I'll check back on it later and see if they left and if not keep the pregaming going until Friday!

Party on,

Roderick Rak' Star

Back