The Rangers Guild

Gordy

Archers and Rangers of Malidors outpost,

Do you find yourself constantly running low on arrows? Do you wish you had the use of utility and damage poisons and weapon coatings in the heat of battle? Do you feel like a lone archer in a world of wizards and knights and long for like-minded Rangers to learn from, trade with, and shoot with?

Look no further.
My name is Giilu and I am beginning recruitment for The Rangers Guild in Malidors outpost.

Why join The Rangers guild you ask?
-You will have direct access to many arrows and a variety of poisons at a very cheap members-only cost.

-You also will be able to train with, and learn from a variety of like-minded archers, trackers, and poison makers.

The only requirement from you is 1 silver per month (this translates out of game as 1 silver per event). The objective of The Rangers Guild is not to make me rich, but to bolster the much needed ranged defenses of Malidors outpost. The membership payment is simply to keep the archers guild running.

If you would like to join or know someone you would like to recommend. Please feel free to seek me out at Malidors Outpost, or at Fort Alliance this coming weekend.
Also feel free to contact me through the dreaming or via carrier pigeon. (OOG: Feel free to message me on Facebook @ Gordon Vetas)

Signed,
Guildmaster Giilu

Giilu

I look forward to our scheduled meeting. Topics: I intend to talk about with you include your Guild Charter, making a worthy donation to the Ranger's Guild, the extent of your current guild rolls, and how you and The Company (our mercenary / law enforcement Guild) will work together. I am also interested in whether and how the Ranger's Guild can contribute to the ongoing safety, employment, and well-being of those refugees who have settled these lands over the Winter and become citizens.

In addition, consider this a notice of invitation to speak with Town Council at the top of the morning this coming weekend at Fort Alliance. This will include me, Squire Hildr, Dry Rot, Gentlemen Aden Corso, and likely Faux. Circumstances may force us to postpone significant discourse, but a meet-and-greet is in order.

Askeksa Firstforest,
Scribe of the Magistrate
Midsummer Kin

Back