The REAL Girls of Gaming 2010 Calendar: NOW AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
The photo shoot was last weekend... and went brilliantly!

Calendars are currently available via pre-order at http://www.shop.creativecrossroadsllc.com to get in on the first print cycle. We anticipate having them out by mid-October at the latest, but are shooting for sooner.

Any calendars purchased for this chapter fundraiser will be treated as a donation to the Crossroads campaign, and will get you the standard Goblin Stamp donation rate of 2GS/dollar spent.

Sarr%20Teaser%20Lettersized.jpg

Re: TEASER: The REAL Girls of Gaming 2010 Calendar

Thanks to everyone that has pre-ordered a calendar today - wow, we didn't expect so many responses so soon!!

For anyone that would like to pre-order a calendar, and would like to receive gobbies: please be sure to let us know that you're an Alliance player and want to be set up in our database. Simplifies things a little on our end if we're not guessing, since we know lots of folks, but not every player across the country.

Thanks so much for your support!

New photo posted to the Facebook page.

Have YOU become a fan of The REAL Girls of Gaming 2010 Calendar yet? Click the link in my signature to find the page!

Hello everyone!

To those I know, and those I don't.. thank you to all that are supporting this project!

I'm currently posting new "teaser" photos - from the same photoshoot but NOT chosen for the calendar - twice a week (Thursday and Sunday). So... that means that today's new photo is now up! I hope you enjoy.

We will begin calendar production next week, and from that point pre-orders will turn into REAL orders - we'll be able to ship orders out within a couple days of receipt.

Want to help spread the word, support a new LARP chapter, and just be generally awesome? Please invite your FB friends to join this page, buy your own copy of the calendar, and/or buy multiple copies at the bulk discount and re-sell them for a profit. Whatever tickles your fancy, we'll appreciate greatly!

Best,
Christina

Hello everyone!

Just a heads-up to let you know we begin shipping orders for The REAL Girls of Gaming 2010 Calendar on Tuesday. Current pre-orders are the first to go out... ANY orders will be shipped within 2 business days of being placed.

You can buy calendars at www.shop.creativecrossroadsllc.com. They're available individually for $15.95, or by the ten-pack for $10/apiece (intended for re-sale).

Alliance players that request it will receive Goblin Stamps in the Catskills chapter for the donation of the purchase price.

Thanks for your continued support!

Christina
www.shop.creativecrossroadsllc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back