the rebirth of the Celestial guild of the Hollow Bastion

Celebolwa

Scholar
Good People of Chiriam's Hollow, the kingdom of Eire, travellers from parts unknown,

Over the years the guild, though effective in some ways has remained unused, somewhat ineffectual, and merely a place to identify whether or not a trinket holds some magical energy. I am once more attempting to integrate the Guild inot our town and its function. I have petitioned the nobles and crown, through the royal guild (which after the withering began- has fallen to some disrepair.) It is my intention to once more call for new and Old guild members to join.

We have a charter, which has been recognized again. A list of expectations members can have of the guild and we they. The benifits to being a member can be explained this coming gathering in a far more detailed manner. Please, if you are a member, were a member, want to be a member or wish to be involved in some way Seek me out this coming gathering.

For our Squires, a special note: Unless barred by culture, it would be an honor, and a boon to the guild, (and for that matter the town) if each of us is part of the guild.

Thank you,
Squire Silverbough
Celestial Guildmaster of the Hollow Bastion

(oog: written on slightly charred paper with red ink)

Squire~

I will, mists permitting be traveling to your lands for the upcoming gather. Phedre tells me that I will no longer be afficted, of which I am grateful to be able to visit my friends again. I agree that it is unfortuante that Celestial guilds are not used to their full potential besides identifying magical trinkets for adventurers. The guild should serve a greater calling beyond this to be a source of information as well as knowledge of the arcane arts. If there is any assitance that I may provide to yourself or the Celestial Guild please seek me out.

In Service~
Sorceress Figment
Royal Archanum of Badril's Rest in the Lands of Caldaria

This is great news Squire Silverbough, I have contacted you privately about my interest as well. See you soon.

May the stars shine upon your paths,
- Mage Eldarion Avari
Member of House Solaris Southkin
Mage in the Royal Arcanum of Caldaria
Guildsmen of the Fairdale Mages Guild

Goodman Avari,

I have recieved your missive and look forward to speaking with all that would attend about the guild.

Squire Silverbough
Leaves of Imirie
Guildmaster
G.O.T.E.C.

Squire Tabin,

Though at heart I am a scholar of earth and front line, I am most interested in aiding you with your efforts. Celestial magic does hold interest to me, as I feel research in all magic is important. If there is any way in which I can help aid you in your reestablishment of a stronger guild please let me know. I am happy to lend what services I can, even if my strengths may not lend me to being a effective member.

~ Avian

Sorceress Figment,
I am very glad that you will be able to once again travel to these lands..and am looking forward to meeting with you...
As Squire Silverbough, has said we are both looking forward to speaking with all who are interested in learning more about the magics and
creating a source of information along with a place where those who are interested can learn more about the arcane arts.
Sorceress Figment, Avian, Mage Eldarion Avari and any others
Please check in at the tavern when you arrive in the Hollow so that we can make sure you are notified of any and all meetings this gather
Travel Safe

Back