the recent market day

Firstly, to the gypsie that sold me the "spell shield" potions that were in fact not spell shield potions. Please be more careful in the future. I was almost killed when one of the "spell shield" potions failed to protect me from a rather painful spell. I accept Agrin's apology on your behalf, and I understand that accidents happen. I look forward to receiving the spell shield potions from you that I ordered.

Secondly, the endless spiral staircase will haunt my dreams forever.

~Quintatious

Addendum to the original post:

Thirdly, a thank you to the fierce Saar Awry, I thank you for teaching me the ways of your unique fighting style. I will seek you out future market days to learn more. Let me know if I may be of service to you and you kind in any way.

Quintatious

I need no offers of service, but I would be glad to bestow what pointers I am able upon you to aid you in battle. But to say I am willing to teach is misleading, I cannot make a formula for the movements that flow strongly in my blood.

Bloodshed is the life of my clan, not something we are trained in. But I will be happy to do what little I am able for you.

Hiroti Arai

Back