The Scholastic Aureboreum

Shin

Artisan
To any and all with the knowledge:

I was told much of this place, of its location and the means of access, however I myself have never been there or seen the devices it uses with my own eyes. It is my intent to go there and spend a concerted amount of time in this place, mapping out its structure and the resources within.

If anyone who has been there before could tell me of its location and show me the way I would be greatly appreciative.
Similarly, those who have entered, what are the means by which one enters the Scholastic Aureboreum? What are the specific combination permutations that allow entry? And if so, to where?
Are there any rules Governing entry into these locations or ways in which permutations of the dial are created?

Please feel free to answer me through personal correspondence. Once this information is compiled, we will find a way to ensure its safe and public release (PM or Email).

In service,
- Squire Shin Greylight

I have received only secondhand information on the Aureboreum, but if a way is found to safely enter it, then I would appreciate the opportunity to study it as well. I am aware that Nova is in possession of the code to enter the seventh floor, and that there is evidently some danger there for those unstudied in the elements. Beyond that I know little, but would like to know more.

Earthen Apprentice Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth

I have sent Shin what I know from my experience traveling to the place, entering the 9th floor.

-Zeth

Zeth, Vellis, et. All,
Thank you for the knowledge thus far. I am in the process of sorting through conjecture and known fact and codifying for public use.

However given what information I have found I am asking that anyone who is seeking knowledge about or from within the Scholastic Aureboreum please speak and coordinate with me or Laenore first and foremost (PM or Email me).

Thus far, given our interactions with it, there seem to be inherent dangers in the use and access of this place and as such demands we do our due diligence before we start trying to open doors that might not close once opened. Therefore until we understand more about how to safely use the knowledge within it, communication concerning this place is vital. Restricted access more over, may well be the best safety we can provide ourselves for the time being.

My suggestion before further access would be to speak to the Herald or other Guides who serve Dominous Cronus to see what can be learned about safe access and likely consequence of that access. I will be doing so myself.

Tread with caution. Patience and slow research is the key to unlocking this place.

In Service,
- Squire Shin

At the last gather I, along with Basil, Dab, Kade and Kevin, entered the 3rd floor which required a lightning bolt to activate the portal.

Inside we were asked three questions about the history and government of the land that we now inhabit. We correctly answered two of the questions but when we answered the third one incorrectly we were attacked by three panthergasts. My allies stood up to them well and we recovered a scroll and an artifact in the shape of a pot which filled my heart with a sense of hope when I held it. It is my understanding that Luke attempted to identify this magical artifact but the rituals upon it were obfuscated and could not be determined.

I would be more than willing to answer any other questions that you, Shin, or any others have.

Novaer,
-Durnic Daeron

Describe this... Pot.

-Roann

It is pretty plain, all told. I all seriousness it is so unassuming in looks that it could hide for centuries in a kitchen and never be noticed. It is either a light blue or a tan in color with either a brown or black band of paint around it. It is that plain-looking.

-Durnic

A cooking pot then?

No, it is smaller than that. It can fit in the palm of your hand. Think more of a spice jar or a container for alchemical ingredients.

-Durnic

An Obfuscate is best removed by another Obfuscate. Technically, you can use a Destroy Magic, but it might have the ability to resist that.

-Zeth

The pot was like a ceramic planting pot. A bit bigger than a grapefruit.

Interesting that such an artifact would be found as we are also finding magical seeds, cones and cobs.

That gives me an excellent idea...

Magical stew?
In all seriousness, please inquire of me if you have any questions about this pot. That being said, pretty much everything I know about it has been listed already.

~Basil Saesonne

Back