• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • MEATBALL SUBS!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wraith

6/3 : Changes and Additions in Bold

Well, pre-reg has started, so time to lay out my plans as involves the Tavern for the event. For those of you who don't know my internet-loud self, I'm Kiefer, and I'll be your victim... er... tavernkeeper for this event. Now for a few basics.

Tavern is going to be in real money for this event.
I would love to be able to do it IG money only, but the economy isn't friendly enough to make that doable. For those who don't want to carry real money IG, come see me during Logistics, and I'll happily take tabs. If you leave me a tab, come see me before you leave site Sunday to pick up any remainder. IG tips are still appreciated!

Hours
24/7. There may be some slight delay in service right around meal times, as I am just one person, but if you're hungry or thirsty, I'm in the tavern.

Food Allergies
If you've got them, let me know. I make pretty much everything from scratch, so can tell you exactly what's in each dish.

If you're planning on coming out, but not going to pre-reg, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. I plan for about half again as many people as show up on pre-reg, but the last thing I want is to run out of something someone wanted. :)

This isn't totally set in stone, as I may add a couple things yet and modify the prices slightly. We're working at break-even, so if I get a good deal on something the prices will drop to reflect it! As of current:

Menu

Friday Night : (Starting at Game On, running all weekend as supplies last.)
Meatball Subs - Hot meatballs in tomato sauce, with shredded cheese on a hot dog bun. - $1
Assorted Snack Pastries, Cereal Bars- 75¢
Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas - Melted cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla with shredded chicken and green onions. (Available without the onions at request, of course.)- $1.50
Cheese Only - $1

Drinks :
Iced Tea, Lemonade. - 50¢, free refill if you keep your cup. In-game cups get filled the first time for free! Ice water free as long as the ice lasts.
Gatorade - Assorted Flavors - $1.25 per bottle.

Saturday Morning : (Biscuits go in the oven when I get up.)
Biscuits And Gravy - A fresh baked biscuit, split and drowned in country sausage gravy. - $3
Individual biscuits will also be available for 50¢ as supplies last, as well as butter, honey, and some sort of jam. Requests?

Drinks :
Milk and OJ (50¢, no refills), plus the standards.

Saturday Afternoon/Evening : (The fun one. Dinner will start around 6pm.)
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops - Basted in seasoned butter to crisp the edges, then in Big Daddy's BBQ sauce for deliciousness! (Available without BBQ at request, as supplies last.) Served with cornbread, bacon baked beans, and vegetable (Corn hasn't looked good this week, if I find some I like it'll still be on.). - $5 Additional chops for $2 more, as supplies last!
Dessert - Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes - A slice of angelfood cake, topped with sliced strawberries in a light syrup of their own juices, and whipped cream. - $2

Saturday Late Night : Fourthmeal. (Something of a Mercenary tradition)
Long day got you hungry? Stop in. Stories, dice, cards, and other methods of relaxing enough to get some rest after being keyed up to fight all day are available! Specials to be announced depending on what I've got on hand. :D

Re: The scoop on the tavern.

If you need me sometime during the day I can play my Biata Tavern Girl Anya. I'll bring her costuming just in case you need me. All ya have to do is ask, I don't mind helping out. I can even help out as Elle if need be.

Vicki

oh yeah, I'm allergic to uncooked onions, I think dave is allergic to all onions. :)

Eldandiril said:
oh yeah, I'm allergic to uncooked onions, I think dave is allergic to all onions. :)

Its true, and while I've been told its quite comical, nobody wants to see a swollen turtle.

I'll probably stop to pick up some food for myself (ie meat options to keep my sugar levels low) as well as a couple of them giant carrots that someone who shall not be named got me addicted too.....

Any snacks with sub 15 grams of total carbohydrates would be appreciated if you want to be a super star though... ^.^

Kiefer.

I loves you. :)

That's all.

Ohs! And as we all know I'm a heathen, so I appreciate (though Big Daddy's is an Iowa tradition) some pork chops being kept BBQ free. And Iowa sweet corn! *swoon* It'll be like I never left.

You are, indeed, the man.

Huggleluffsandstuffs for you!

Dave are you able to eat fruit andf veggies aplenty?

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
Dave are you able to eat fruit andf veggies aplenty?

Paul

Not aplenty, Fruit and vegatables are chock full of carbohydrates and such and have to be consumed carefully by yours truely. Happy I have a fun Iphone app that lists just about every food in existence which helps me make good...well, less poor choices ^.^

Do IG bottles work for refills?

I'm pretty sure your bottles look period enough for Kiefer.

Paul

I'm not a big fan of meatball subs but i can deal with it.

Elysia said:
Kiefer.

I loves you. :)

That's all.

Ohs! And as we all know I'm a heathen, so I appreciate (though Big Daddy's is an Iowa tradition) some pork chops being kept BBQ free. And Iowa sweet corn! *swoon* It'll be like I never left.

You are, indeed, the man.

Huggleluffsandstuffs for you!

It may not be Iowa corn. A bit early in the season for it, but I've got some really good Florida/Georgia stuff right now that should satisfy!

I'm always happy to help out in the kitchen if needed. Just ask our good friend Dr. Chill (aka McGregor The Lich King).
I'll be playing this time around, so it might not be quite as easy to coordinate, but I was looking at getting a hospitality based CO anyways.
Besides, I kinda missed out on a bit of the meet-N-greet at the tavern for my first event, and Wolfram was SUPPOSED TO BE a bit friendlier than that.
A little trouble getting into character my first time PCing ended up with him being a little less sociable than I would have liked.

Oh, and that spread sounds just fine to me, though I may end up grabbing a few odd things to carry with me while I'm out and about.
Seeing as how dessert has yet to be announced, might I recommend pie? Kind of hard to go wrong on that end, and you can get a variety if you like.
Of course you may just be planning some wonderful surprise for all of us, in which case I yield to your experience.
Either way, looks like a good spread this time around, and the prices are certainly reasonable. Now to decide on a cup to bring...

Lurin said:
Eldandiril said:

Its true, and while I've been told its quite comical, nobody wants to see a swollen turtle

No doubt. Only thing to worry about is the quesadillas, and I can do them no-onion quick and easy. :D The beans have onion -in- them, but not in any major amount. If it worries you, let me know and I'll swap them for extra veggies or cornbread at dinner. I'm all about making sure people get good value for the money. I'll see if I can't snag some beef sticks and string cheese or the like for the snack pile so there's something for you as well.

I'm probably going to need a couple spare sets of hands to help with serving breakfast and dinner, so if anyone's interested in trading a bit of their time for Fabulous Prizes (or ingame coin, if you prefer), come see me. We're talking maybe an hour or so, mostly just filling drinks and putting things on plates, even split of the tip jar between anyone who's on. :D

Hey Kiefer, don't worry around mealtimes since I'll still be a serving wench if you wish.

Can the person who is not content with said menu contact me privatly so we can arrange something for you?

Thanks,

Paul

Back