The Solar's Guild Ranking

Kitaruen

Knight
Know that all adventuring Solar's Guild Members have ranked up due to the efforts to destroy the founder and deal with any number of other issues. You will move forward one step on the rung towards Solar. There will be a new hand book forth coming shortly to aid you in your understanding of this and more. At the next market look for leadership from Frederick who will run a meeting for all of you, expect one of the Solars to join the meeting to judge him. Soon he will embark upon the Trials of Mars...

Meanwhile join me in mourning for the looses of the guild, for we were harmed greatly by the Founder in his final days.

Meanwhile look to the future of our guild and our society at large, for in the end we serve the people.

Solar Of Peace
Yolan Vassil

Last edited:
For those that do not know, the Solars Guild and Earth Guild stood with us against the Founder and put down six of the greater gargoyles. Solar Kusanari was slain and his spirit joins the other spirits stuck outside the cycle, giving us one more reason to fix the totems.

I extend my deepest thanks to both guilds for their help.

-Fredrick Crawford

I am sorry I could not be of more assistance, other things kept me away from the markets of the past few months. My heart breaks knowing that we lost members of the guild. If I can be of any assistance please let me know. I intend to be in Dragon Fall in a few days, If anyone needs me or simply needs to talk know that I am here.

-Ezrin Sarai

Back