The time is coming to pass the torch. (apply by March)

Lurin

Duke
For those of you who read the state of the chapter post (thanks for your time!) you already know that I am looking to find my replacement as the business owner of Alliance Southern MN to take over at the start of 2018. While running larp has been an amazing journey for over a decade, I'd like to find the next organizer who can bring renewed vigor and excitement to the game we all enjoy.

If you are interest, I am asking you let me know at Djglaeser@gmail.com

Please review the below requirements for Chapter Ownership before applying, as well as the expectations section below so you know what you'll need to be ready to handle.

Requirements.

1.) Must be 21 or older (This is a national requirement)
2.) Must be fiscally stable in order to properly handle the deposit needs
3.) Must have participated in Alliance Larp specifically for two years (this is a Dave requirement)

Expectations

1.) Must be able to maintain insurance paperwork, set schedules and camp.
2.) Must be willing to spend the time to maintain staff levels, This includes plot and logistical staffs. (You do not have to run plot yourself)
3.) Must be willing to put in the required time to keep up to date with national discussions.

That's it folks just three teeny-tiny requirements and expectations, so easy!

I'm happy to answer questions and give a general idea of how things work for anyone interested. I'd like to hear from any interested parties by the end of March of 2017 so we've got lots of time to work through the process!.

-David Glaeser
Current Owner of Alliance Southern MN

Back