The War Chief for Tiatar in July 414 is Sir Eldred Morningtide

Miragel

Gatherers and Attendees of New Acarthia,

I bid you good morning, and hope this missive reaches you well. I shall be absent from the first half of the gather this July due to some business in Tiatar that must be attended to. Sir Duer Osbourne will be traveling with me as I take care of what's needed in my Barony.

As such, I am empowering Sir Eldred Morningtide, Admiral of the Tiatarin Fleet, Respected Knight of the Realm as the War Chief of this coming Gather. He speaks with the full authority of the Baronial Office of Tiatar.

It is the polite suggestion of myself that the "opt in" looting system that was presented by Squire G. Wolsey of Tiatar and Goodman Banks of Rivervale is observed on town wide initiatives. As always this is a gentle request to help those gathered share in any resources. This is again, simply advised and is in no way an edict.

May your journeys be safe, and I get to see all of you in good health when I arrive Saturday evening.

Kindly,
Baroness K.W. Elavir

Sir Eldred Morningtide is a warrior of cool head and unending bravery. It would be my privilege to follow him into darkness or uncertainty at his command, and buy him a drink afterwards. He has my respect and obedience as our War Chief.

Dame Katherine Albright
Knight of Rivervale
Captain, Beholder Squad

Back