Theft!

jwconvery

Spellsword
"One of the Capitol City armories for the guard was robbed! 50 pairs of weapons were stolen the other night, and 10 guardsmen murdered.

The suspects were a group of 5 humans age 20-30. 2 were bearded, 1 was bald, and 2 were on the shorter side. They were wearing all black. When the guards attempted to stop them, swords went through them. Only one of the guardsmen resurrected, the others haven't shown up in any circle."

The the robbers incorporeal? Anyone have an idea of something that can prevent someone from resurrecting in a circle?

-Gideon

Sloan-

Could these thieves be Spirits sent by the Dark Valkyrie to gather supplies? A Spiritual nature would explain blades passing through them and the Dark Valkyrie's power would explain the failure of their spirits to return to a Circle.

-Mathis

Based on the information I gathered between adventuring seasons, yes. Her lieutenants, as she has managed to replace all 3, and their troops have been pillaging and stealing their way around these lands. They are murdering caravans and stealing weapons, spellbooks, and alchemy. They are also possibly robbing graves.

-Sloane

Last edited:
I do have a coating for incorporeal matter. But was found in eloria and may not work as it should here. All I can do is try.

Pyke

Back