There is work to be done.

To my neighbors of the Bastion,

After speaking to my comrade Pantzike, we have decided that with the refugees making their way to the newly re-enforced Bastion that there is much work to be done. People will need homes, places to work, and the tools to work with. This is a task we can all help with.

I call out to any Carpenters, Smiths and laborers. Even folk with no skill in any of these trades willing to aid in a days work will be welcome.

Pantzike and myself spoke briefly of a plan to build long houses to offer a place for those coming to the Bastion to seek shelter aid. I am strong of arm and body, and willing to put in a days work to help but I am not a carpenter by trade. I need men and women who know how to raise a house, and make it secure. If you have such knowledge seek myself, or Pantzike out, and we can begin planning.

I also wish to outfit any laborers with the tools they need to see these tasks done. I shall begin preparing these tools, and any others skilled in this profession may make use of my forge to see to it that everyone has the tools they need.

Also, I restate my offer that any who wish to learn from me may come by my forge and seek knowledge. Or, if you are in need of aid, I can offer that as well.

I have seen many people about the Bastion who simply wish to help, or learn, to find a place. Let us all band together and make this place a home, a place protected and safe.

Together we can find a way.

-In Honor,
Darius "Trollsbane" Silver
Defender

Back