Think maybe I'm getting closer.

Lurin

Duke
I think I'm getting closer to being back in Wayside, at least some the stuff around here seems framilar and I'm using Marcena's special sun trick ta keep going Eastishly. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone heading that way, anything going on Durl should know about in the next couple weeks that maybe he ken help with?

Well, dhere's dhe Lady Deat' dhat needs done wit', but also her master...ask Stoneskull about dhat. He already has him curse removed and he kin talk about dhat.

Oh! And I do nye t'ink dhat dhe Tower has been dealt wit' yet. Dhere eez a Temple, a Stone Temple dhat may yet need dealing wit'. I was nye dhere for dhat, but once.

It were all under water...well, mos'ly. At dhe end of dhe firs' trial, dhere were a voice dhat spoke to us from dhe temple saying "do you wanna accept defeat or do you wanna move on to dhe nex' trial?" We accepted defeat. I do nye know how dhat were intended to be a difficul' question and I don' understand why people were hesitant to say dhat. T'ree of our friends got dead.

As for what it's there for...I do nye know. Mebbe it has to do wit' dhe Runes dhat Dramt'in deciphered on dhe wall.

I was more referring to what is being venerated in said temple, or if it is just a word being used in place of 'Large, Ornate Building'.

-Shin

it is being used in place of the latter. nothing aside from the the beauty and challange held within is even worth thinking about twice. let alone being venerated.

I finally get to sleep and the turtle is lost again. "No I'll be fine, I just want to go over there for a bit to look at this shiny thing...." Should have known better, freaking turtle. Now I guess I should go collect my wayward companion. Durl, make camp, stop moving around so I can find you.

I can find my way just fine Arkemides, how hard can it be? I'm by the lake with the two big rocks at the bottom if you wanna come catch up with me though.

Back