Those who wanted Biata Claws

RP_Wolf

Hello all!

I know a couple of Players asked me about making Biata claws for them, but I did not get contact information. If you message me here and let me know the specifics, I can make the gloves. I usually get elbow-length stretchy-velvet gloves and layer the feathers of your character on them. I make claws out of friendly plastic, but may experiment with sculpey or wonderflex. Let me know what color feathers, what pattern, what color glove and what color claws along with right hand or left hand. I've even set gems into claws too. Then I'll sketch a picture to make sure that everything looks the way you want. You can also contact me at Autozbot&aol.com. I pretty much only charge for the materials I use (plus the burn ointment I'll need after hot gluing the feathers on) :funny: Oh, and mailing cost; they'll fit in a padded envelope.

Hey there,
Would you mind taking one extra order on? Would be royal blue and black feathers, with black claws, for a right handed glove. Have the pattern be 'orderly and serene' :) with an even set of black and blue. Would either be mailed to california, or wait until november to be snagged.

Thanks!
-Ali

Back