Thousands of voices rise from the depths...

Strava Plot

Gettysburg Staff
**Thousands of voices rise from the depths of Nightmare and Dream, screaming across the mortal planes and assaulting the peace of the slumbering. A cold, like the sick touch of death, invades the marrow of the living and awakens spirits, stirring the bones of the long slept. All at once, the cry recedes, an evil tide pulling back from the shores of consciousness.

The sound of a living scream rises into the air as innocents cry out from their nightmare.**

*A booming voice speaks into the Dream*
What have you done, O Younger of Barran?! What have you unleashed!? O, you wretched lot…what have you done….

…to the Younger seeking refuge, Anjar is open for your asylum. Innocents seeking haven shall not be turned away, and none who carry the mark of this atrocity will find my mercy…

I am Penhawe, Anan’ta Bronze of Ehursag, Guardian of Anjar...I will not forget

*Snort of derision*
Typical that the lesser races would presume to know how to harness powers that they cannot hope to understand. If they had understood the consequences of their actions, such a permanent loss of life would have never taken place; and to what end? Two armies are no more, but this will not stop the fighting. Such short sightedness should only be expected from an ant; unworthy of the attention of the betters, yet still underfoot. I cannot say I am surprised in the least and expect this to continue, for they know no better!

Wellorg, Anan’ta Black of Ehursag, Overlord of Hydera

....another one?!? What were they thinking?!?

This is Gawain ap Aderyn of the Lake Constant Bardic Circle. I'm okay. I'll be returning by the end of the month, I've got some very important information. Be safe everyone.

Back