Time for "walkies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

"Well. I think it's time that I take a peek around the market place. Phelan says to himself as he gets up from his chair in his room at he inn. Gathering his armour and weapons he starts to buckle then on. " Hopefully I will find a scribe so that I can send word of my travels back home to Sanctuary". Checking in the mirror that everything is squared away he leaves his room and makes his way to the front door. Pausing at the door Phelan think to himself "I might as well keep my ears open and see what I can find out about the recent murder and do a little snooping around and see if I can find anything more about those rumours regarding the dark elves and the slave trade through that fey realm". With a thoughtful mood, Phelan grasps then worn metal door nob and steps out.....

After a long and fruitless search through the busy market place, who's smells linger nauseatingly in Phelan's nose. Phelan turns around and makes his way back to the inn. " Hmm..I have a bit of time left before the others arrive..Just enough time to have some more ale." With a Wolfie grin Phelan heads off all the while keeping his ears and nose sharp for any signs of trouble.

"Finally stopped shivering" Phelan says to himself as he finishs off his mug of hot cider. Sitting back into his chair Phelan lets his mind wander and thinks back to the night of the Duchess ball. With an audible snarl he recalls the moment when the blasted piece of necromantic filth the 'Baron' arrived and set about threatening his pack..."If only I had something stronger then my mug on me at that time" he muses. "Right!!" Phelan says out loud. "Time to get me some more powerful gear. I feel a powerful need to hunt down some Necrofilth."

(where is this drink happening?)

( My bad. Phelan is at the ogres head tavern. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back