To all and sundry that may call themselves of Gypsy blood:

Brothers, sisters, and cousins:

When the moon sets upon the 28th day of May I shall be in the place called Badril's Rest just north of the land of Caldaria. I beseech you to gather with me, that we may have song and dance and games and celebrate together our lives and loves. Such a festival we had in the fall at Chiram's Hollow, and I would have my friends and cousins from across the whole of Fortannis join in our annual festivities.

Should you be at Irina Maitane's gathering this coming month in my brother's lands near Lindall, please let us know if you will join us in celebration at the May festival. Should I not see you there, I ask that you send me word that you might join us in May- or word as to why you shall not.

Kostantinos Sunderdragon

**OOG**

This post is to announce the Second Annual Romani Fest, being held in Caldaria during the Memorial Day event, May 28-30 (and yes, despite the name it's open to gypsies of all stripes). We plan to play games, talk family business, drum and dance, and generally be silly gypsies until the wee hours. We had a good turnout for the last Romani Fest in Deadlands, but I think we can be bigger and better. Please let myself, Kelsey, or Samara Martin know if you can attend (PM us, or email me directly at karlr@caldaria.com).

For clarity, there is another gypsy event taking place in February. Romani Fest is NOT that event. Samara and I are responsible for that as well, but it's a strictly non-game function.

Brothers, Sisters, Cousins-

The days grow longer, the nights grow warmer- and yet I have heard from but a few of you. May 28th is but a few short weeks away. Let me know whether or not you shall join us in Caldaria soon, as I must make preparations.

~KS

Zhitelava will be represented. I plan to be there. I'll have a few things with me for trading, but traveling lighter these days due to the need for speedy departures. See you cousin.~Z~

Back