To all Romani

Brothers, sisters, and cousins:

It has been many, many moons since the Romani of Fortannis have come from the scattered
reaches of the mists to sing the songs of our people together. It is my desire to see a great
gathering of the Rom, such that all lands may remember the dancing and merriment until long
after the sun has set upon my humble head. To that end I send this invitation:

In September, the 25th of the month, I shall stake my tent in the land once called Syraandor.
I ask all who claim Romani blood to brave the mists and join there at that time, that we may
celebrate life and settle any and all business which may affect the Rom. I offer what hospitality I
have to all.

If you will come, send me word. If you cannot, send me word. Either way, spread the word.

Kostantinos Sunderdragon

**OOG**

I'm trying to get as many Romani as possible to attend the September Deadlands event, so that
we can hang out, get to really know each other, settle family business, and generally talk in funny
accents late into the night. I imagine something between the biggest gypsy party ever and a grand summit.
If you can make it, please let me know. Also make sure that anybody who plays a gypsy is aware (or let
me know who they are and I'll contact them). Thanks!

Karl
karlr@caldaria.com

Kostantinos,

Aiyaaaa, how poor our planning is!! My familia and I are planning for to do something similar in Caldarian lands in August! I very doubt we will be able to make whole trip into Laerthan, and I have much sadness that we cannot make combination. I have been much longing for a great gathering of our people. Such pity we will be having two small gatherings instead. Foolish me for waiting to make official announcement!

I very hope to see you, mon ami, and any of your familia who can perhaps join us in August. We will make effort to see Laerthan in September, mais the Mists are toujours fickle. I write this in the Hollow and post again in Badril's Rest, for I am not knowing your location maintenant. Travel well.

Avec un coeur qui chante au monde,
~Irina Rosa Belwing Maitane

Ah, Irina, you are correct; our planning is poor. Although I do look forward to traveling to Caldaria to meet with our familia there, sadly, it will not be in August. I have affairs the week before that will not allow me to travel there quickly enough. But perhaps we have hit on something. This situation makes me wonder- maybe we SHOULD plan better? Let us bring this up to our little group- I think we can start something wonderful.

My dear Kostantinos,
I remember you. We met briefly in Icenia several years ago (I want to say it was the scavenger/wylderkin island of Synvia, but I’m not sure). It is good to know you are still out there roaming the world. I shall make every effort to attend your celebration in September. I expect to be in the middle of my first quest to create new Romani life, so there may be some obstacles, but I will do my best. I would like to contact you privately as well, to give you more information about the things I was saying to Irina.

Hopefully I will see you both soon. Safe travels, me familia!

-Natalia Gallonovitch

Kostantinos, ~Irina, -Natalia, WinterRose, and Sudupta
Ah! the more familia the better. Kostantios and Irina I have not had pleasure to meet but am looking forward to it. Natalia, WinterRose and Sudupta it will be good to see you again if you are able to make it. Ivar and I are getting married that weekend and it will be good to be surrounded by familia. Stop in the tavern when you reach town for drink and food.
Safe travels for all
Deborah Venchaze Glyengrean
Tavern Keeper
Brewer
Guild Mistress

(OOG)
In game wedding Romani/Dwarven should be interesting

I will be there for the party. Hopefuly I will be able to get my sister, Wynter Rose, to come along too.

Lanna Rose

Bring musical instruments. The more music, stories and laughter the brighter the land.

I haven't been to a family reunion in a dog's age. I cannot wait to see you all there...I hope to be at both gatherings.

Thank you both for planning them...it has indeed been too long.

Cousins-

It pleases me mightily that so many of us shall be together, yet I am saddened that I may not see again the lovely Irina. I shall simply have to drink for her as well!

I am working now on a way that we might not have misadventures in planning the next time this is done.

~KS

A wedding as well? Now I simply must attend! I must tune up my dulcimer and acquire a proper gift!

Congratulations darling- hopefully I shall be there to help you celebrate.

-Enchantress Natalia Gallonovitch

We are looking forward to seeing you all there the camp fires will be burning to light your way.
Deborah

Tzydl and Rothsphere,
Would you be able to aquire bottles of Gypsy Vodka for the wedding I will gladly send you coin for these.
Deborah

Everyone-

I will be in the Hollow within the week, regrettably without Miss Cortez. I look forward to seeing you all.

Deborah- if there is something you would like at your wedding, please let me know. It seems you are already looking after the liquor.....

~KS

feel free to bring whatever you would like for celebration

Back