TO ARMS, STORMBREAK!

Oxalis

My friends, you whom I call family and share my home and heart with, we cannot sit idle! Lord Magnate Ryatt, Lady Keegan and their troops have been forced into a defensive position within a tower within our borders, harried at all sides by emboldened trolls. Have you not more pressing business for the good of us all, I would humbly ask you join me in assaulting the troll forces and returning our friends to safety. I welcome any hands that wish to aid me, and any minds that wish to come together to seek victory in the swiftest and most cunning manner. Please notify me with all expedience if you wish to assist, and I thank you from the depths of my heart.

-Oxalis of Wyndael, Warlord of House Heinlein (as dictated to Tibialis)

[[OOG: Only gonna toss this one in if we get enough folks on board, if I don't get enough by Monday night I'll let folks know to go do their own thing and we'll deal with it in game! If you weren't around last event or won't be around next event, this might be an easy IBGA for ya. Thanks!! <3 ]]

My spells and my support are with you as always, Ox.

-Asherah Nereus

I don't know how forums woorrrkkkk! Sorry, I'm dumb, should I take this down or just crosspost?

Nonono, dont take this wrong, no slaps on wrist, i just would like to reply in right forum lol

Back