To duh Tiktik Army.

Gunnar

Squire
Greetin' "less-experienced-yet-still-professional-killahs"
I start to tink after our hard won fight against tings dat I wanna say tank you for lettin' me lead you. Dat am no simple ting to listen to people and make sure we all fight dat good togeddah. Yah yah.

So I tinkin' maybe make some sort of belt favor ting - sometin green with some sigil people can wear if we wanna continue duh 'Tiktik Army' ting. You know. If people interested.

I am tied up right now, so I not gonna make duh next gathah, but I was wondrin' if people am interested in this, and if so, I find duh right guy to help me make dese tings.

Lemme know.
-TikTik

Friend TikTik,

It was an honor to fight with you and it would be an honor to continue to do so! If a favor were to be made, I would wear it proudly.

-Amory

Maahes Leonin seeks to join a favorable cause, so that I may become a better slayer of beasts...and also, that I may learn the complexities of these magic creatures. Leonin are taught very young the importance of attacking prey as a collective unit, and we accomplished that.

Ultimately, I am glad to have fought at your flank TikTik. There are some issues that should be addressed however. Most important is how that looks to the rest of Foxbridge.

We already look somewhat like a guild, most of us are from far off lands, and combined we have enough power to give the local nobility's levy a run for their money. Unless we're actually going to seek a guild charter from the crown, I would advise against further straining relations with these fine dim people. We're very bright to their eyes, shining harder may not be a wise thing just yet.

Friend Kel,

Do you think such a favor would send such a message? There are other groups, most from the Free Cities of Landfall, that have such favors or are aligned to one another outside the guild structure of Sedovia. I do not see how what TikTik is asking is much different from those.

It's not any different. I would just advise that we are already straining the local earth guild's patience by not charging for battlefield healing. We shamed the Crimson Fist commander. We are flooding their adventurers guild. There have been many people working around the laws of commerce. We have dealt many dagger blows to the armor of their sensibilities. I do not know if the next will draw blood, and with it, anger.

*nods* I can understand your reasoning, and you do understand the civilized nature of the Sedovians better than I.

*gives a hearty laugh* My good sister Amory, it's no different than the Tribes of the Wind. If I wanted to get something done there I'd punch someone in the mouth. Here, I act in their ways as it's their home.

Of course, there is an angle we haven't taken. We've been taking care of problems essentially gratis, only taking the spoils of our enemies. If we are to be held to the same standards as the guilds, we should expect to be paid by the town as the guilds are for taking care of issues. I am no ambassador, but perhaps our ambassadors can speak with the nobility and work out an understanding one way or another?

*smiles, an gives a short bow* While I can understand the concept, I do not know that I could, in good conscious, expect to be paid for problem solving any more than I could for healing those in need. It is also possible that we are straying far from Friend TikTik's request, and perhaps should speak more of this on our journey or at the next gather?

Ach. Ya be jus neidin to starta billin em far sarvice rendar.
Askin ana busnus man or dwarv.

Ticktick. I be round far heels un such. Yar arma be lookin afta whole ya way.

Back