To find a Master of his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlikVanmil

Scarlet closes the top of his trunk stands up. He fastens his finest throwing knifes to his bandolier, sheaths his favorite dagger and sets off from his room above the tavern. He orders a drink at the bar, when it arrives the bar keep says "here you are, that will be 2 coppers."
"Here you are" he says pulling a few coins out of his pouch. "And I'll throw another your way if you can tell me where I could find a member of the hammer outfitters guild"
The keep takes the coins "I cannot tell you specifically where you would be able to find them, but they are pretty easy to spot. Just look for someone wearing their symbol, it's a yellow fist holding up a smithing hammer"
"Many thanks" Scarlet says, placing the coin down on the bar. He then turns and walks towards a vacant table, where he sits to enjoy his drink.

Upon finishing his drink he takes his mug and places it on the bar, afterwards he begins to ask around the tavern to see if anyone knows someone in the HAMMER OUTFITTERS that he can speak with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back