To Honor a Good Man

To dhe Goodladies and Men of Briarpass and dhe Wanderers of Land and Sea,

It brings my heart great sadness to announce dhe forever-deat' of Mister Thatcher. When I tried to ressurect dhis man, *a choke in the voice, fighting tears* and I swear by my blood I tried my best, his spirit was nye strong enough and it slipped away from a warm and friendly circle, but nye before it told me dhese words:

I was wrong. We were all wrong. Why do you think I am letting you ressurect me?

His last words I could hardly hear, but dhey charged me to protect his son, Josh Thatcher. He did nye explain dhe dangers. I know nye what is going on at dhe Temple. I have been dhere but once, but I shall go again next Market Day wit' anyone who would join me.

Thatcher and I did nye agree in life. He had not'ing but contempt for me and my kind and he and his irked me to say dhe least, but dhat makes his deat' no less painful and no less a loss.

So here is to a loving husband and fat'er. May him spirit find wonder beyond dhe Temple. May him line flourish with his farm. May he be greeted warmly by him ancestors and watch over him descendents. May dhe ale flow freely and may him memory live on fore'er and e'er in our hearts.

To the Thatcher family: If you need anyt'ing at all in terms of help or money, be nye afraid to ask me and I shall do all I can.

Fortune and Love For All,

Condolences From a Humbled Heart,

~Marcey

In this matter you should speak to togashin, he knows how to actually get the The sunken temple. It is with a heavy heart i learn that another child is made fatherless...

Cazik

I'm sorry that his spirit wasn't strong enough to return my friend, but it is not your vault nor should you let it eat at you. I will help you with all my abilities and knowledge to see that Thatcher's son and wife are taken care of as well. I also hope the GFW also honor Thatcher's words and disband. Wishful thinking on my part but I don't believe their actions can do anything but hurt innocent strangers and friends alike. Keep me appraised of any new developments that come up Marcena.

Sae Azaka
Doctor, Healer, and Potion Maker

She;s lying... she's a dirty liar that gypsie scum... how dare you mock my fathers memory!!!!!! I hate you and all your kind.

Josh Tatcher

To the Thacher Family,

I believe that I have in my posession a Spirit Farwell Scroll, using it's magicks we can summon the spirit of Mr. Thacher back to this realm for a short time. During this time you may speak to him and say your final farewells. When I go through my inventories and have conformation I will let you know.

Mistress FallingStar of Mushroom Hallow

Josh,

I was there, I heard your father speak to me even as he waited for his resurrection. He would not allow me to resurrect him. You see he knew. He knew that his spirit would not be able to return to the lands that he loved. He charged me, in his last few words to find the one to resurrect him so that he could deliver a message. That one was Marcena. She tried her best to keep him among the living. It is sad what happened to Joe. I'm sorry Josh the last people that your father spoke to were myself and Marcena. Find it in your heart to forgive.

-Ark

Liddia,

If there is anything that I can do to help you with the Spirit Farewell scroll please let me know. I think it is best for a family to be able to see there father for one last time, goodbyes can be the best part of ones life imaginable if you had been given a chance to make them after it was seemingly impossible.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Thatcher Family,

I know that it doesn't seem like much coming from a near stanger, but I am sorry for your loss. If there is anything you need to help you through this I will do my best to provide, If you need an extra hand on the farm, or anything at all, let me know. It's been a while, but I still remember how to make my way around the equipment.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Kevar,
I have not been able to locate the scroll yet, but, once I do I would like your help in making sure the farwell is as peaceful as possible.
Liddia FallingStar

Back