To the family of the Royal Tracker

Gunnar

Squire
I'm alive, for now.
Seems my carcass will get itself out of more than one scrape..or I've still got 7 more lives to go...

Whichever it is, I hope all of you are safe...the Parnan bugs are extinguished. Hopefully permanently.

I will be attempting to gain entry back into Andar again, as it seems to be a place I am allowed travel...if any of you make it, I hope to see you there.

-Z

As the bugs have given way to the brave people of Parna a new issue brews. Undead seem to be overrunning the lands. A giant bone dragon was seen flying overhead and spewing forth a green mist in the distance while our bug battle took place. greater Undead have been so bold as to walk up to the inn and let us know that they are here and not going anywhere. It would seem it is time once again to pull out the undead slayer and teach these foul creations a thing or two.

Heh, Junior's going to be a busy boy then.

R

R:

Parna is where I went, Andar is where she helped kill a dragon, where Elryion lives... Where are you headed? I'll snag Thrak, and we can go blow some stuff up. Or tell it not to bother, it's a bad plan to attack us, and we'll see if it listens. We're at a 50/50 ratio now, right?

-Phedre

Suppose I'll head where the mists take me. One place is as good as another. Yeah, 50/50 one liche left, the orcs attacked and died. Zhen, wherever you need me, I'll be.

R

This isn't some pawns game you two. If you plan on showing up, I would suggest planning like you're going to stab someone like Bjorn, or big Red. So bring that fight, or don't come at all. *Growl*

-Z

Love:

When have I ever been unprepared to fight beside you and hold my own? You know, above all others, what it means to have kith and kin in your life. If they aren't there to bring laughter and joy, what's the point of fighting?

I'll bring a few Intoxicates, we'll sit and sing our songs. Then you can tell me that the small things aren't that much more important than the big fights.

-P

And don't growl at me. I've been practicing.

Back