To the one whom wrote about the tournament.

Thank you friends for your words and support. It goes a long way.

I am still awaiting some deserved answers on what exactly i misrepresented, and clarification On how a Paladin can strip military rank.

2 weeks of silence is not what I expected, but I guess nothing is really that surprising anymore... However it only makes me re-affirm what I spoke before,

"Its the perfection of art and Cohesion to seem like the purest of person. How cunning and sly to publicly say just enough of the right thing, draw just enough of what they feel is the right logic and conclusion to lend credence to philosophies and policies on codes of conduct and 'protocol', if when examined by itself, separately and carefully would not hold up to anyone who has a true understanding of Honor, Duty, and 'Right'. They mask untruth and own opinions with a covering web of truth. And then excuse immorality by claiming urgency of hiding behind CONVENIENT position, and manipulated views and interpretations of laws, and the Code. That when broken down and investigated hold no logical purpose or reason for the actions spoken against.
Oh there are answers, always they have excuses and answers. But when truly there is a need for what is simply morally correct and it presents itself then there are no answers, when fact of law and material fact is brought forth there are no excuses.. At that moment all the justification called forth by those same traditions or some general consensus of what is right and good, the philosophies and untwisted views: Then and only then all those CONVENIENT positions, and manipulated views seem to melt away. Exposing themselves for what they truly are, that which is cunning and sly and deceitful and with little honor, and with the willfulness to stoop so low to use such shameful tactics in order to hurt someone."

-Commander Ithica

Back