To Those Interested in Joining the Healer’s Guild

Pantzike

Scout
To Those Interested in Joining the Finn Castle Healer’s Guild:

I have had a chance to talk to several of you, and have recently sent out a number of missives to those who have provided me with an address or location to reach you at. However, many of you did not provide me with a way to reach you. So I ask any who would like to join the Healers Guild to answer the following questions, as the answers would be useful to Guild Mistress Keely and myself.

Please write short paragraph about who you are, and why you are interested in joining the Guild.

Also I am interested in finding out what skills each of you possesses. For example, in addition to being quite adept in Earth Magic, I am a decent shot with a bow, and have dabbled with the skill of alchemy. I am also interested in what you are experienced with, be it sword, hammer, spell, or the creating of wares.

Third I would like to know what you hope the Guild can do for you, and what you hope to gain from being a member of the Guild.

Fourth, I would like to know where you see yourself on the battlefield. Combat is a way of life in the Deadlands and I would like to know the strengths of each of the members of the Guild. Some of you may be front line defenders and healers. Others may feel more at home tending the fallen and wounded in the back of a fight. Still others may find themselves behind enemy lines aiding the fallen there. Tell me where you are most comfortable in a fight, as it will help me find a suitable mentor or partner to help hone your skills over time.

If you have any questions about these requests you can contact Guild Mistress Keely or me via messenger or in person. The answers to these questions will assist Keely and me in assigning the various tasks and duties the Guild is responsible for. If you wish to meet with me in person, I am currently preparing for the campaign to retake the Lost Hollow; however I often frequent the town of Badril’s Rest north of Caldaria.

I hope to hear from each of you soon,

Veteran Healer Pantzike
Assistant Master, Finn Castle Healer's Guild
Undead Destructor of the Phalanx
Bearer of the Torch of Charity
Champion of Autumn

Also, anyone who wishes to be invested in the Earth Circle will have to be approved by myself and Guildmistress Brenna , regardless of your rank within the Guild.

Lord Justicar Crowe

To The Healer's Guild~
Although I will not be able to travel to reclaim the Hollow I am wanting to learn more of healing. I am the proprietor of this tavern along with my husband, Rothsphere. I have had one lesson in magic with Mistress Keely and hope to learn MUCH more. I am interested mainly in healing. On a battlefield I see myself avoiding being hit and helping those who have fallen whether I can make it to them on the field or have them brought to me. I am quite skilled in the art of alchemy but again have only had one lesson in magic. I have spoken to Assistant Guild Master Pantzike about the way to properly ascertain a person's healing needs. First aid, and then finding exactly how much healing is needed. I may carry a weapon from time to time but I do not fight well. I work with leather quite often and have picked up a bit of blacksmithing from my husband. What I hope to learn from the healer's guild is the magical art of healing.
yours,
~Z~

I will be here at the Silver Scythe when you return. I am not sure if I can go to the hollow and leave those remaining behind without service or help. If I can make it to the Hollow it will not be until a month from now.
Thank you.

Tzidyl,
Feel free to look me up if you have interest in learning Earth Magic. I would look forward to sitting down with you and teaching as much and as often as you have need of. It has been a while since I had the pleasure of teaching the earth magics. I always enjoy doing so.
Marcus

Marcus~
You KNOW I will take you up on that. I know that you will be providing your magic and bow to the aid of reclaiming the Hollow and I will miss you all while you're gone and wish you a triumphant return. When next we meet, rest assured I will be hitting you up for lessons in magic!
~Z~

p.s Rothsphere continues his reading study. Right now we're working on why some letters break the rules, the long sounds of some vowels, and why x is sometimes z.

Back