To those that knew Gorka...

To those that knew Gorka, I hate to say that her spirit no longer returns to us in the Earth Circle.

Her last battle was almost as great as she was. She fought defending our town from not one...not two....but THREE greater Corrupt. To those that not know, these are a GREAT curse upon our lands. We fought this battle for thousands of year. And in her death her spirit was so strong, she even defeat the Great Spirit Shepard. Which is a bad spirit that absorbs lost spirits to gain more power.

Gorka is a very fierce orc, and friend to everyone she met. She is great healer, who just learned her first life spell. She is my green tribe-sister always. Those that wish to dream words, may do so.

Gorka's last words were happy ones. She is with her sister Morka, and Gubba.

-Squire Kendra Boulderfist
Tribe-sister to Gorka

No... I.. I can't believe it...

I know that I am a young adventurer, and I perhaps haven't known Gorka as many as some others, but I felt that Gorka was a friend. A little over one month ago, she prevented my resurrection, by granting me the gift of life after I was killed by a boulder. And just this past market day, she helped me find a teacher for the arts of healing and helped instruct me on what it means to be a healer.

Gorka will be missed and she WILL be remembered.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe

This is a great sadness, Fortanis has lost a strong healer and a stout adventurer. I only knew Gorka a little, but I knew quite a few people that were quite good friends with her. She was a good orc and the Sheltered lands will miss her.

I hope I may hunt and turn deadly vengeance on those and the beings that did this to Gorka.

- Quyri

I'm sad that I'm never going to see Gorka again! Everyone thinks I'm dumb but Gorka was always super nice even though I'm tiny and she always said she'd teach people how to do stuff because she was nice to everyone and was everybody's friend! She was nice one time and resurrected my buddy Briar because I was a bad battle buddy and no one follows Briar when he runs away to go attack things because Briar always wants to go hit things even when it's not safe and everyone was being dumb and I didn't want to get stomped on but then Briar got killed and Gorka stayed with me until he dissipated, and then we went back to the circle and even though Briar didn't want all the pillows I brought for him and he told me I wasn't a good enough battle buddy, so then Gorka resurrected him and told him how great he is because he's bigger than me and then he and Shanthony were better battle buddies. Then one time Gorka healed Davion because Davion was mad and Sir Duuuurrrthang killed him from behind because he's scary even without a hat, and then he glared at everybody but Gorka healed Davion anyway because she's nice and doesn't want anyone to die! So Gorka was awesome and everyone liked her, and she was my friend. I will miss her a lot and as long as we remember her, she's not really gone.

--Dagmara Glückspilz

Kendra,

Where dwells the things that killed her...?

M.

Kendra:

I mourn the loss of your sister, though I met her only twice. Her outlook and world views were often unique, but always made me look at things with a new perspective.

Be wary of sharing details with Mourgrymm. The humane side of him means well and probably grieves the loss of one who sought to befriend and aid him, but the monstrous part of him may inadvertently cause more harm than good when influenced by that sadness.

-Phedre

I not know Gorka all that much. We only meet one time at the large gather between the mists. My strongest memory was when she keep me safe when I was stuck in a prison and use me as a giant shield. Ah, good times. But really, Gorka am not like other orcs I met before. She don't even carry a stick to hit things. But she was a good shaman and her connection to tha Earth Mother must of been strong enough that it didn't matter. She gonna be missed but not forgotten.

Ona

Vengeance will be had.

-York Winters

Gorka was a brave warrior, a skilled healer, and a great friend. This world is a darker place without her presence. She will be missed and she will be avenged.

Briar of First Forest

To those who called Gorka their Friend,

Two days ago, a light that had bravely shone to ward away the darkness burnt itself out. My sister Gorka was slain by one of the Greater Corrupt from the Sheltered Lands, known as the Coatl. We defeated it on the field of battle that day, but little did we know at what cost.

I and my Family are in mourning her loss. The lifestyle of an adventurer is filled with great power; we constantly face powers and foes that nations and kingdoms with all of their resources cannot hope to face nor eliminate. It is because of this...bravado...or constant exposure to the impossible that it is easy to become desensitized to what is truely important.

Gorka showed us all that it is not about power, or wealth, or constant pursuit of knowledge, but it is about the personal relationships of friends and family that we build. To reach out to others and understand their perspective, to defend those who are defenseless, and to love those who are unloved. I encourage you to not wait until it is too late to tell those who are most important to you what they need to hear, and what they mean to you in your life. On this day and time of mourining, reach out and hold those who you care about close.

To Mourgrymm,

We have not personally met, but my sister did tell me of you. I too extend my hand of friendship to you as she once did. We are all flawed, and any who say that they are not are only lying to themselves. Know that she died protecting those she loved, and that her death will not go un-avenged. I welcome you to contact Kendra or myself if you wish to know more.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Warlock of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Uranian Journeyman of the Celestial Guild of Wayside

Gorka, she was a great warrior and an even greater friend. No sooner would she fight beside me and protect her friends would she ensure that we were healthy and taken care of. This is a true loss of good in the world, and I offer my help to any who seek to fight in her name. Rest well friend, you have more than earned peace.

Back