To those that still listen to their dreams...

Lost_Nation

Artisan
Another market day is nearly upon us. It is time for us to learn more about these Wildlands that we find ourselves in.

Our time together is short. I have no doubt that there will be many new faces for us to meet in these new lands, and many tasks for us to complete. To that end, the people of Pella's Wish are in dire need and are pleading for our aid. Ascendant Robert Iron Beard says that he can take us to the island in small groups. It would serve us, and them well to move out as soon as we can on Friday night.

To save what time I can. I would like to claim the same sleeping area that I was in last month. I'd like to reserve that room for anyone who has an aversion to sleeping in wards. I'd also ask that the room directly across the hall from me be reserved for Jamina and any her students and fellow healers, call it our makeshift Earth Guild. I will cast a ward in that area, investing those healers and a couple of defender types that Jamina trusts.

Cass,
I believe I have secured a smithy for you to use. I also have some raw blacksmithing supplies that you may have, enough to create perhaps 60 arrows. I hope that you are able to make use of these resources and to deliver your orders before we leave for Pella's Wish

Benjamin,
I also hope that you are able to deliver your orders before we move on Pella's Wish. Moreover I hope that, as kin, you may be able to provide some insight into the actions and tactics of these fish monsters. Not that they are kin, but there may be some common ground there.

Zihr, you seem inclined to keep records your adventures. In these new land it would serve us well to keep a record of all our adventures, encounters, and agreements. I would ask that you help me in keeping such a record and helping me find someone to act as our recordkeeper and loremaster. The first task of which would be to take role of our people and help to split our numbers into teams to travel with Iron Beard.

There are a few groups among us that already trust each other and work well together. When Ascendant Iron Beard is ready to transport us, I suggest that those groups are the first to go, within Ascendant Iron Beard's limits. I feel that Squire Fiona and the Capitalists would make the strongest first wave, if they are with us and willing. I have little hope that these sea creatures will respect whatever authority is given to me as River Prince, but I feel that it is worth a shot to try to order them back.

I'd ask that the Sentinels of the Wild and House Husky, count your numbers as soon as we gather I think it would be best if you both were in the early waves.

As I said there will be many tasks that call for our attention in the day to come.
-We will need to see to Lord Silverleaf's men, how many made the trip from Horizon and what we can do to keep them healthy and supplied
-It would seem that there are undead about, there are always undead about
-We will have to investigate this logging camp
-Rumors of a mysterious figure in the woods, that is almost never a good thing
-Local rats appear to be acting in an unsettling manner
-We should attempt to contact Stellarin
-We should attempt to make contact with the local authorities and nobles, to set our position in these lands
-Rumors of coins soaked in blood, I can't see a benign reason for this

I am sure there will be more. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

As Sir Victor would say; "Walk with Honor"

-Baeleon

I've only lost a few men from the event. Still 109 left after the initial 150. My men are ready to move. But for now I have them guarding this town and the people that came with us.

- Lord Silverleaf

Lord Sliverleaf,

That is good news in almost every way. Thank you for taking care of our people.

Please let us know how we may assist you, your men, and our people.

With luck we will soon be stable and have time to properly mourn our dead.

-Baeleon

Baeleon-
I have never askeded dis befores but are da wards sky magic. I have never slept in one so I never really considered it?

Your friendly neighborhood Barbarian
Bruisey Foemangler

PS I must check my suplies but I may have some raw blacksmithing components to contribute I do not believe I gave them all to Ignious in the cause to defeat the Architect

Lord Sliverleaf,

That is good news in almost every way. Thank you for taking care of our people.

Please let us know how we may assist you, your men, and our people.

With luck we will soon be stable and have time to properly mourn our dead.

-Baeleon

We are at the moment content with light hunting. It keeps our eyes sharp. Though this will not sustain us for long. So all we are looking for is a sustainable food source that doesn't purely rely on hunt and trade.
Once that is solved we will make more permanent quarters, hoping we aren't forced to move by out side forces.
My men have mourned in silent. They know that there is only the future to look forward to and are ready to stand by me.

- Lord Silverleaf

I have never askeded dis befores but are da wards sky magic. I have never slept in one so I never really considered it?

Wards are very sky magic, Bruisey.

The Sentiels of the Wild will answer the call. Me will count our numbers and let you know as soon as me can.

-Ragnarok

Thank you Rags. as I am still young in my adventuring I is still learning some of da smaller ting about da magics. I no know dem so I not know lots.
Bruisey

Zihr, you seem inclined to keep records your adventures. In these new land it would serve us well to keep a record of all our adventures, encounters, and agreements. I would ask that you help me in keeping such a record and helping me find someone to act as our recordkeeper and loremaster. The first task of which would be to take role of our people and help to split our numbers into teams to travel with Iron Beard.

Agreed, Baeleon. I will gladly keep the roll, records, and agreements. If no one objects I would put myself forward as recordkeeper and loremaster until we find someone more qualified. We will no doubt talk more at the next gathering.

-Local rats appear to be acting in an unsettling manner

There was the Wererat that escaped us when we were activating the circles, he was most likely close enough to come through with us. The Rat will be hard to track down, he won't stand and fight. He will strike from the shadows when he has the advantage. He is definitely not a hunter, but a scavenger and opportunist. We must be careful until he is dealt with.

~Zihr of House Husky

Last edited:
Just so you know, Baeleon, Benjamin really super doesn't like fish. Just thought I'd mention it before he was put in an uncomfortable situation!

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know! I have an item with a ward on it that we'll be using for some close allies, but I've also picked up many wizard lock scrolls that I'll be willing to cast for anyone for 1 gold, since we bought them at double production cost. Those, unfortunately, will be Celestial in nature. Uhm...let's see. I can't quite offer spell crafting services yet but other then that I can help with anything that needs to be done, for the most part.

I've had some practice as a records keeper, if that help at all. I just want to find a way to make a difference in this new world!

Crescent.

I'm not really good at fighting so much, but I'm decent at sneaking. If there are any holes in the current scouting arrangements I'd be more than willing to help. At this point, any information we can get could possibly save lives - and if I have to risk mine to ensure nobody ends up in an earth circle, I'm more than willing to do so. I'm attempting to contact Lord Silverleaf to see which areas haven't been scouted yet, but I've been having difficulty in nailing him down metaphorically speaking.

The Sentinels will be coming. The more things change in these lands, the more they stay the same - and there's still balance that needs to be fought for and great turmoil awaits us all. Take advantage of this quiet time to take stock of resources and prepare.

I'm sure that I shouldn't need to say this by now, but nobody should be going out alone. If you charge out alone, you do not have my sympathy. Additionally, please don't make any unnecessary enemies. We are foreigners in a strange land, and we have no idea of the current political climate. I'm attempting to keep an ear to the ground as to my family's merchanting network to get a better idea, but I haven't managed to find a single one of them.

Yours Truly,
Auryn Fairhorn

I apologize for being so difficult to get a hold of. We've only scouted the general area and lightly into the forest. Not enough to gain any great intel. Though just enough to have better barrings.
If you truly intend to go further I commend your bravery. We need to scout out the near by fields, and woods. Please be safe Auryn, don't take any unessisary risks.

- Lord Silverleaf

Baeleon,

You got me and Fiona fer sure, Kuyak if he gets over his future flu. We're tryna get Gertie ta pop tru but we ain't seen her yet. We'll gladly be da first wave.

GRONK

Baeleon,

I would request space in the unwarded area to be at my fighting best for the tasks ahead of us. In return, I am more than willing to suffer the pains of investment in the sky magic ward to protect Jamina and our nascent Earth Guild... just be aware that I may not be in perfect fighting condition if forced to take action within its confines.

--Azeban

Baeleon,

You have my blade and bow. Whatever I can do to help let me know.

~Peter Dhugan

Baeleon,
If its okay I would like to request a spot in a non warded room with you the itchieness may keep me from sleeping well, and being ready to pummel our foe.
Bruisey

PS as a fair warning I do from time to time communicate with the ancestors in my sleep it is a very guttural noise that resembles that of a roaring animal at times. I have found dat da way i sleep does affect my ability to communicate with them. I will try and keep this to a minimum.

Last edited:
Dere's enough rooms (and not enough Celestial casters) you can just take a room and be like "don't nobody gonna Ward dis room". You don't gotta reserve a spot.

GRONK

Dere's enough rooms (and not enough Celestial casters) you can just take a room and be like "ain't nobody gonna Ward dis room". You don't gotta reserve a spot.

GRONK

Back