Togashin Zanabanath

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Togashin Zanabanath
Valdanian Time, 1110 to 1209
Fortanian Time, 510 to 609

Today, we mourn, the loss of a good friend, brother, and squire.

His death will not be in vain, for he died a death worthy of a man who cares more for others then of himself. It is true; he let himself get enslaved to the most horrible of masters and then stole but even though these things were considered bad, his actions, saved a life, very likely many, in return for giving up his own. From the time he came into town to the time he left us, he fought enslavement from the inside out and continued to fight it until his final breath. There has never been a mystic quite like him to fight enslavement in this way. He did what he could to fix the wrongs he had done and make them right. Truly the death of a hero.

These things are what we should remember him by, not the bad he did, but the good things, from the time he came to Horn’s End to help return the balance of the elements, to the determination he held to keep time together, to the rescue of a child corrupted by a dragon, to his loyalty to his King, to the miles and miles he tracked a beast of ice, and the strength to carry on and save lives.

He will forever be remembered as an outstanding Friend, a loyal Squire, and most of all, the best big brother a girl could ever have. Now is the time to celebrate him, and all he has done for us and Fortannis. May he be forever in all our hearts and always a part of our spirits.

We must remember that life is beautiful…

Toga, Thanks for all you’ve done, you still live in me.

Lady Eldandiril Zanabanath
Squire of Balance under Sir Cum’lo Nimbus
Ambassador to His Majesty Nathaniel Daefell of Valdanis
Moral officer of the Brotherhood of Lifestorm
Andarian Warden of Truth.

Lady Eldandril,

This is grievous news. I appreciate that you took the time to bring it here, so that we may join you in mourning a valiant adventurer.

-Polare Lissenstine
Baron of Keystone Village

I would rather have our friends in Andar knowing than to find our later when he no longer arrives when we come for a visit. All I ask is that we celebrate his life and remember him for what good he's done for Fortannis and her people.

Thank You all.

Lady Eldandril,

I am sorry to hear about this. He was a great man and he will surely be missed. It was an honor fighting by his side and it saddens me that I will never get such a chance again.

-Vanyel Anarion

Another warrior falls, and the world is a lesser place. I will miss him, and his sword. May his next life, be one filled with joy.

Back