Too much armor

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
So I know dat armor protects you and more armor means more protection but every time I strap on a extra set of spaulders or put on my maille coif it seems like it don't really do much for me cuz it keeps gettin' in da way when I'm fightin'. If anyone's gonna be at da Rivenside Conference ting and can teach me to actually get any use out of wearin' all dis extra armor I can pay you or buy you a lunch or sometin'.

GRONK

Speaking of teaching what are you paying me to teach you to use new weapons? I do take food as payment. Or earthy magic things. Those too.

GRONK'll buy you lunch and maybe I can share summa my juice if we're gonna fight togedder. I might give you some spells but I don't tink you'd take 'em.

GRONK

Depends. Earth or sky?

How many times do I gotta poke you wit my wand before you figure out what kinda caster I am?

GRONK
Nishit of da Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

But isn't there in between magic? Like magic that isn't earth or sky?

Nope.

GRONK

Hello GRONK, my name is Nyio Sorn. We have never met but I can sure teach you how to wear all that extra armor so that you can take a few extra dagger blows.

Nyio Sorn
a.k.a Shiny

Well I can be payed in magic things. or just a favor. favors work too.
-Ragnarok

Shiny, you gonna be in Rivenside dis weekend?

Also I was hopin' da armor would work against all weapon blows, not just daggers. You sure you know what you're doin'?

GRONK

GRONK
Sadly I will not be at Rivenside this weekend. I am currently in a land called Valdanis. I do plan on traveling through the mist towards the end of April to Gaden in which I can teach you then if you are there. Don't worry I'm so good at wearing a lot of extra armor that everything that hits you will feel like a measly blow from a dagger.

Nyio Sorn
a.k.a. Shiny

GRONK probably ain't gonna be in Gaden for da next market faire and I was hopin' to learn before I go ta Wayside in a few weeks. Anyone else?

GRONK

Back