Total Newbie Looking for friends!

Syladorel

Hello Calgary! Im completely new to LARP, and the new player question thread informed me this would be a good place to introduce myself and look for some friends to help me get into LARP. :)
I have played some DnD before, and I rp in MMOs regularly. However I am a bit scared of LARP and was hoping to find a friend to sort of guide me into preparing for and participating in my first event. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it!

Show up and you'll have a lot of friends ☺
For learning the ins and outs you'll need to come to new player training and combat training (quick and easy no test lol) that cory does at his store Myth games.
Join the face book group and you'll get the dates for when he does the training days and a bunch of us go for wings every wednesday at Shot bar. It's a good place to meet other players

Also there is a group of us that spar most Sundays from 1-3 by the Somerset train station. If it isn't happening there is usually a message on the Facebook group as well.

Our website has tons of information for you as well. Fill out the new player form, it goes to the Head of Plot and then we can chat over email as well.

We also do a Wings night every Wednesday at Shotz Bar up in the NE around 7ish until 10ish. You are welcome to drop in and say "Hi" and get to know some of us.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the info! I am usually working wed evenings and sunday afternoons. But I will fill out my new player form and go from there. :)

Back