Tourney Teams and the Ball

Goodmen and Women of Fairdale,
I have never been present for one of Ashbury's Tourneys, tho I have in other lands. I was wondering if those who have participated before could give me a rundown of how its done here. I am also wondering if there is a team in need of another member.

I am currently undecided as to if I will be able to make the Ball, and was looking for input as to the type of activites it is best known for, or if there is a place for me in them.
Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

It is my understanding the Baronial Courts are required to field or sponsor a team.

~Glorianna

I know there are some things certain members of the squad shall have to attend to later this month, but I will discuss it with them and see what we can do.

In service,

Man-At-Arms Flint Boulderback
Vex Squad, Legion D, "Rock of Trellheim"

Well, I know we're putting together a team, can't divulge it's roster right now, but we'll be there.

The Stormblades will be fielding a team as well.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Amaranthus,

I do not know if there are any teams currently in need of members, but often teams are assembled or finalized at the beginning of the gather, so you should be able to find out when you arrive.

In regards to how the Tournament runs, in short, there are several events, some requiring physical skills, some mental ones, some requiring the participation of the entire team, some only requiring the participation of one or a few members of each team.

As for the Ducal Ball, it is a formal event, with formal attire and dances. Last time it was delightful, and I suspect it will be again. For those who wish to let their hair down in more casual revelry, I am again planning also to host an afterball party, including desserts, drinks, and games, featuring the ever popular MWE Twister. And yes, I do intend to find somewhere to house the party that is NOT warded.

I do hope this answers your questions.
Safe and delightful travels,
Natalia Gallonovitch

Natalia said:
Amaranthus,

I do not know if there are any teams currently in need of members, but often teams are assembled or finalized at the beginning of the gather, so you should be able to find out when you arrive.

In regards to how the Tournament runs, in short, there are several events, some requiring physical skills, some mental ones, some requiring the participation of the entire team, some only requiring the participation of one or a few members of each team.

As for the Ducal Ball, it is a formal event, with formal attire and dances. Last time it was delightful, and I suspect it will be again. For those who wish to let their hair down in more casual revelry, I am again planning also to host an afterball party, including desserts, drinks, and games, featuring the ever popular MWE Twister. And yes, I do intend to find somewhere to house the party that is NOT warded.

I do hope this answers your questions.
Safe and delightful travels,
Natalia Gallonovitch

Ithica.

I promise not to order your shirt off at the after party. I will find another victim.

~Glorianna

Thank you for the information. I have decided to attened, and I have found myself a team in need of my services. I shall see you all in two weeks time.

Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

AllianceNJ said:
Ithica.

I promise not to order your shirt off at the after party. I will find another victim.

~Glorianna

...Glorianna, darling, it is going to be the end of July, and likely to be rather hot. I'm sure we will see Ithica's bare chest anyway... not that I'm complaining.

Just out of curiosity, who did you have in mind for your new victim?

-Natalia

Natalia said:
AllianceNJ said:
Ithica.

~Glorianna

...Glorianna, darling, it is going to be the end of July, and likely to be rather hot. I'm sure we will see Ithica's bare chest anyway... not that I'm complaining.

Just out of curiosity, who did you have in mind for your new victim?

-Natalia

It wouldnt be sporting if I told everyone?

~Glori

Back