Town Meeting on sharing spoils of battle: Saturday 11am

To those who have come to Sedovia from the Golden Horn, and our battlefield allies of this and other lands:

I have been advised that we should have a meeting to discuss our system of spoils-sharing after large battles where most or all of our community is involved. Currently, we evenly share all of what is gained in a large battle among those who assisted with the exception of: necromantic magic items and ritual scrolls (these are turned in to those who can destroy them); Ritual Scrolls deemed more useful to use for the entire town, or the next victim in need of fixing, than individuals or groups (such as: Ritual of WOE, Gift of Life, Destroy Magic); Magical items that are necessary to assist the town or needed in a larger plan to overcome our enemies are also kept as a group for the use of the town; all other magical items and ritual scrolls are auctioned to those who were present in the battle in which they were gained and the resulting coin paid evenly among all others.

We have had what I feel is very good success with Eric, Melvin, and now Fix, keeping very detailed records of those in attendance and what was gained and passing out spoils to all involved with reasonable speed.

I call a general meeting to discuss the details of what we currently do to share spoils and what (if anything) might be changed about this system. If you would like a say and vote in how spoils are divided in the future, you should attend. If you feel strongly either that you like the current system or do not like the current system- this is the time to speak. Suggestions for improvement are very welcome.

I understand that this very mundane meeting is not the most important or immediate thing we are dealing with, however, bad feelings about sharing (or not) can tear a community apart. I would rather we all understand our system so that we may move on and concentrate on the many dangers facing our community.

Please let me know if you have questions that need to be answered before the meeting.

Thank you for your assistance,
Ambassador Roan Dari Alki

I cannot be there but I think Ian and Prashka can be there in my sted.

Vavarick

Back