Town Tea

Zihr

Artisan
To the adventuring community, but specifically Auryn Fairhorn -

At our last gathering, Miss Fairhorn was kind enough to provide a Town Tea in a dark time and darker place. It brought us together in a way that hadn't been seen in many market days. Also, it allowed us to pool our knowledge of recent events. It was much appreciated by all in attendance.

I would request that, if willing, Auryn once again provides a space for us to come together and strengthen our friendships, share our knowledge, and forge bonds with the new people we encounter. Perhaps after lunch? I would *VERY* much enjoy to see this become a tradition of ours.

Thoughts?

Cupbearer Zihr of House Husky

I was planning in doing that this market day after lunch, actually. If anyone wishes to bring nibbles such as scones or other treats it would be much appreciated.

On another note, I am quietly looking into purchasing a teahouse as a that I plan to make into a strictly neutral, nonviolent space where people can have meetings for everthing from trade and treaty negotiations to conflict resolution. I have a feeling that it may be needed in the upcoming months. I have never purchased property before and would appreciated guidance from more seasoned adventurers who own property, such as workshops and land holdings in the past.

-Auryn Fairhorn

Auryn, my dear friend -

We should share thought about your teahouse.

-Azeban

Back