Transition from Seattle... Seamless?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

Hello southerners!

I'm hoping that I will be able to make your next event. Hoping being the key word. If it were to happen, how easy will it be for me to transition my character, Avisto Fox, into your game? Simple as just a few e-mails I hope. Or is it unnecessarily complicated for some unknown reason, and instead be better off making someone new, because honestly, I don't want to do that.

- Rollin

You should just be able to email logistics from your characters home chapter and have them send your updated character information to oregon logistics.

When going to a chapter not your home chapter, we recommend the following:

1) Use the chapter's method of pre-registration.

2) Submit an email to your home chapter with any updates you want, and include in that email that you'd like your character sent to X chapter for their event for Y date.

This is regardless of whether you go to Oregon, California, or somewhere entirely different. :) Also, handle this a few weeks in advance, if possible, to ensure a smooth transition for both yourself and the Logistics teams.

It's really simple, just a couple of emails, like you hoped.

sweet. I'll wait until I know for sure if I'll be able to make the event before getting anyone too excited with all these e-mails. But it's good to know what I need to do when I figure it all out. Thanks.

sweet. I'll wait until I know for sure if I'll be able to make the event before getting anyone too excited with all these e-mails. But it's good to know what I need to do when I figure it all out. Thanks.

Back