Travel

Vhossek

Greetings citizens of Horn's End. I will be traveling north to your lands two weeks from now. Any information as to what I could expect or if I should make any special preparations would be helpful. Also are there are any Dark Elves of the Dragon or Spider I could expect to meet?

Yeah, what V'hossek said.

Anything that needs to get hit?

Durk

Apparently there is absolutely nothing happening of note or no beings of interest to meet in the lands to the north these days. The citizens must be traveling to Prath'Moore lately to stave off bordom.

Young Master Vhossek,

To my knowledge the only dark elf you might encounter would be Crow and I have not seen him for many market days. I do not know from which house he hails. As to what is going on, none of us are certain. We know how things lay in Horn's End, but this market day we are all headed to the Blood Isles. This is a group of Isles known for harboring pirates and other less socially acceptable bric-a-brac. The inhabitants were friendly enough last time we visited, but they are ruled by various captains of different vessels. Much can change in little over a year.

The last market day in Horn's End, only seven days past, we had to move the dragon circle because dangerous magical energies were building. We were successful and I heard the magic school was even pulled from some temporal vortex. There had been a couple of dragon type sightings, a blue to the west and the outline of a red fire dragon in the sky to the north.

Can't say I know much more, many blessings,
BtB

Back