Traveler from Stradyn

Hello? Can anyone hear me?

My name is Flindo Featherfoot, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm a native of Stradyn. I've never attempted voluntary mist travel before, and since I am told that Aer'Astria's distance through the mists is far shorter than usual this month, I'm making the journey. Lighthouse, who I'm acquainted with from his time in Stradyn, is leading me through the mists to help me find my way, but I am told that even such methods can be unreliable. Should I show up without him, you can recognize me as a hobling with brown hair and bushy black sideburns, with a red bandolier. Should I not arrive at all... well, I shall hope that I found another safe haven.

As a first-time traveler to Aer'Astria, what should I know? Are there any strange local laws that I should be prepared to follow? Any particular groups not to be trifled with? Some of your adventurers who travel to my shard have passed on bits of information, but I figured it reasonable to pose the very same question through my dreams, in hopes that it finds a helpful mind.

This one does not know of the Flindo but will endeavor to answer its questions. These ones will not be in Red Thorn lands but will be in Ung lands. Even though in Ung lands, the Flindo should not follow Ung laws. They are bad laws and it will be cut down if it tries to use Necromancy. There are two strong Ung that need to be destroyed and the Flindo should assist in doing so.

There will be many Ung. They cannot be tolerated. If the Flindo does not tolerate Ung, it will be welcomed. If the Flindo sides with Ung, it will be destroyed with the Ung.

There may also be Cursed. These its are strange and used to fight these ones but might not anymore. This one does not know for sure.

This one does not expect many other living things in the Ung lands. If it is a caster, Command spells are unlikely to be helpful just like Poisons are unlikely to be helpful.

It should talk to the Durnic and the Sedovia Tribe Chief Headscalper Hivious when it arrives if it wants to help the Sedovia tribe. Or it could talk to the Valenzia Tribe Chief Headscalpers Liam and Aqua if it wants to help the Valenzia tribe. Or it could talk to the Wylenzia Tribe Chief Headscalper Baki if it wants to help the Wylenzia tribe, but it recently changed over and this one does not know if the Baki will be in Ung lands. Or it could talk to Savage Lands Chief Headscalper if it is there; the Savage Lands tribes have been mighty warriors against the Ung and fight well. All tribes helping are good at fighting Ung and are strong allies.

It should not steal eggs. If the Flindo is an egg thief it will not be tolerated.

-Esthe of the Red Thorn Tribe

Hello Flindo,

The Ung Esthe is referring to are the masses of undead that have taken over the Auros Mountains, part of which used to be Red Thorn lands but was destroyed. We will be much deeper into the Mountains near a Necropolis where nothing but bad things will be occurring. You will hear our group refer to the undead as both undead and ung.

Sir Durnic and Ser Panda are our local ranking knights in the Silverblades, and will definitely be excellent resources as sometimes getting time to speak with Ser Baron Hivious can be difficult. Armsman Killian runs the militia and will gladly take any assistance from any able bodied fighter, regardless of fighting style, to help in our incursion. He will also be able, as will I, to provide you with additional supplies if needed. We do also have some blacksmithing available within our group if you need it.

Unfortunately, if you do make the trip through the mists, you are walking into the middle of an undead war where they are working on raising a most powerful lich from stasis, which of course we are trying to prevent. It will be a very dangerous trip, and I hope that you do make it through with Lighthouse as he has been a great help in our community.

-Ole of Bittersong Meadows

Flindo,

We met during the great gather some time back. You come in a more dire moment. We be on the cusp of sealing away a great undead threat and turning the tide of a battle with undead that have controlled the mountains of these lands for many years. It will be good to have you along with us after seeing you on the battlefield. My companion, Squire Bevin, is kith of yours and you should seek her out if I do not introduce you.

The Redthorn Tribe is serious that egg theft will not be tolerated by them. That is the only unique wisdom I can think to give you.

-Hengin

Back